Sports League: Season 4 Sign-Ups and Info

B

boogiepop

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but can I forfeit my matches for the time being? Things have been hectic and CPA always seem to get forgotten and neglected in the shuffle.

My apologies.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Boogiepop, you're this close to finishing your game with Mooseman and then everything's squared away right about the midway point in the season. We'll put your games on hold for the time being, so if your schedule frees up in the future and you're capable of playing multiple games simultaneously, you can just do your best to catch up. I'm sure at that point, we'll have someone else to blame for further delays. If, however, we manage to complete all the rest of the games before you're caught up, then we'll decide what to do from there.

As for the rest of you, The League Must Go On!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So since boogiepop will be out for a while, can I have my Week 9 or Week 10 matchup (if Week 9 is a bye)?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Did the week 11 games finish? I should probably update the records.

Week 12 Match-ups
Spiderman vs. Turgy22
Mooseman vs. Rokapoke
Melkor vs. Boogiebye

R

rokapoke

I'm still waiting on Melkor's turn in my week 11 match, but I can get started against Mooseman while that's (not) going on.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know mine finished and there hasn't been any updates lately so I thought everyone was done, but really I wanted to get playing again :)