Sports League: Season 2 Sign-Ups & Info

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
According to the spreadsheet, my and rokapoke's match was Match 5, not 4, correct? And what's the "makeup week" in between match 5 and 6?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yes, your match was technically for "week 5". To keep things moving along as quickly as possible and since you were both available, you played a week in advance from Mooseman, who's kind of lagging.

The makeup week was intended as extra time to finish games that weren't finished on schedule. Obviously, the schedule got thrown out the window, but my initial intent was to have the games start on assigned dates to keep things moving. But with the widely varying schedules, some people might have been forced to play two or three games at once. So, we'll just keep the games moving along as quickly as possible and not bother with any makeup weeks. You finish your game when you finish your game, then move on to the next one, if your opponent is ready.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So should I edit the thread title to read Match 5?

I'm ready to play Melkor then, if he's ready and can play while playing Mooseman...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Spiderman;292132 said:
So should I edit the thread title to read Match 5?
Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I didn't even notice it was wrong.

If Melkor can play two games at once, you guys can get started. And if Mooseman can play two at once, that'd be great because then we can start moving on our game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Mooseman, I'm back to playing you for Week 8. Can you play another game or should I wait until you're done with your current one?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you actually have rokapoke to play for Week 6 (after turgy22) so I can wait... although maybe you guys should start if you can play more than one game at a time :)

R

rokapoke

Rokapoke... anytime you are ready..... just start a thread
Well, I tried to start a thread this morning. Security error!

So I'm as ready as I'm going to be, but I can't get things started.