Extruder
Duct Crawler
Fire-Field Ogre
Servant of Volrath
Sea Monster
Mental Discipline

turgy22

Nothing Special
Reminder to Mooseman and Rokapoke: You still need to cut your rosters down to 50 cards. Today's the deadline.

R

rokapoke

Oh crap, I didn't realize today was the deadline. I'll get on it at some point before midnight...

Okay, so now is before midnight.

My drops:

Labrynth Minotaur
Rally the Righteous
Seafloor Debris
Ceta Disciple
Krark-Clan Ogre
Power Taint
Mental Discipline
Merfolk Thaumaturgist
Thermal Navigator
Patchwork Gnomes

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman also cut the following cards:
Serpent Warrior
Spider Climb
Regeneration
Squee's Revenge

So now, I believe everything is up-to-date.

I'm not detecting a lot of interest in trades and/or free agent pickups, so if everyone else is ready, we can go ahead and start the season. Just post here if you're ready to move on. As soon as everyone's confirmed that there aren't any deals being worked out and/or no interest in the cut cards, I'll post the first week matches. Also, make sure that you've hashed out your deck and are ready to play.

turgy22

Nothing Special
So... no word from anyone else to indicate that there might be something else going on. Silence usually indicates laziness, so everyone can start their first round of games today. If there is a reason for delaying, just let me know, and we'll wait.

Round 1 Games
Melkor vs. Spiderman
Rokapoke vs. Mooseman

Good luck to everyone. I'll leave it up to the participants to start the threads. If they haven't opened by tomorrow, I'll create them myself.

R

rokapoke

turgy22;287412 said:
Silence usually indicates laziness
Spiderman said:
No, no, no. If you break the silence, you are not as lazy as you are representing yourself to be!

D'oh! Now that I've responded, I've done the same thing!

turgy22

Nothing Special
When Spidey and Melkor finish their game. Unless one or both of them can play two games at once, then we can start any time.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Zzzzzzzzzz... hngh... wha???

Well, it looks like I need to redo the schedule. Moving on...

Mooseman is playing Melkor next and Spiderman is playing rokapoke.

Melkor

I've never seen a game go backwards quite like that Spiderman Mooseman game, it was pretty amazing.