Spiderman

G

Gizmo

I did.
I didnt call in for something like three days. Usually I call in three times a day AT LEAST.

Z

Zadok001

Actually, Spidey, I'm in your camp. With the added limitations of no killing innocent civilians. And Duel, I _THINK_, is where you put me. I believe in capital punishment for these people, but ONLY those people. No innocents should die in this war.

Btw, Giz, I hope I can realistically say "Welcome Back!" now. :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

For future reference, I think I'm where you put Duel.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As always, those were generalizations and people can fall in between some.

But Zadok, usually the phrase "solely responsible" implies that innocent civilians will be spared (intentionally) :)

I put you in the camp where maybe political pressure or economic sanctions (technically non-violent, although people usually end up dying) or perhaps capturing? or trying them in absentia. Capturing will probably mean shooting so that's a gray area, but anything without direct violence. That's where I thought you were.

Duel is proposing to do nothing; "turn the other cheek" type thing. I know you want justice so I didn't put you with him.

Z

Zadok001

I guess that works too. :) I dunno. I fit somewhere in there. I condone the violence, but only when it is used in moderation against the guilty. One innocent dies in this war, and I'm OUT. I can't support another US-sponsered slaughter dubbed by the media machine a "war."

But I'll wait. I have SOME faith in our government (not much, but some) that they will carry out this action as non-violently as possible.

I stand for justice, not for vengeance.