Silemitas: The Search of Lost Time(?)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nope. The tracks seems to be chaotic and probably from the idiots losing control when the door closed behind them....... Hmmmmm... let's try it.

P

Prince RXI

(Set a marching order... I may have 2 characters, kinda, there myself, but you guys are the ones in charge. Once we got inside, it was your turn to go off :p)

T

train

(I'll take middle of the pack...)

Sy'Kl

"I'll stay close enough to jump in if anything happens..."

P

Prince RXI

ok then, it's Morthil and Drogath in the front, Sy'Kl in the middle, and Jaksen and Helata in the back. Jirandiel will stand infront of Sy'Kl and behind Morthil and Drogath while Sceorio will be behind Sy'Kl and infront of Jaksen and Helata.

M-Ji--Sc-H
D--Sy--Ja

ok?

The group looks out into the Large room (Each square is 25 feet sorry, that's as small as the grip goes. the party's location is marked by the torch symbol.)

There's not even the usual rubble and broken tiles on the floor that are commonplace in all ruins, though there are signs that there WAS a large amount of dust. Whomever was here before you must have cleaned it all away to remove their footprints.

M

Modus Pwnens

"Well, that's just great, no way to know where they went. I think we should split up. I could check out that small path leading off over there, while you continue down the big hallway, I'll catch up if I find out what's down there.."

P

Prince RXI

"I'll go with him, safety in number. Also if there are traps, the two of us should be enough to handle them."

Jirandiel turns to Morthil and nods.

M

Modus Pwnens

"Very well, but do try to walk lightly, we don't want to give anyone down there a headsup."

Morthil takes a torch and beckons Jirandiel to follow him into the passageway.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dorgath will try to get out of the torchlight and range and look down the main passage to the north with his infravision.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hey, something seems to be blocking my full view... I can see down to 50' but nothing past that - I should see my full 100'..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Returning in a up beat mood Jaksen quips, " yep the door closed like I thought, Hey what's he doing?"

T

train

Sy'Kl

"Probably something magical blocking your sight Dorgath... I sya we ready for whatever it may be, or may have placed it there... Let's see if we can tell anything..."

(Will move 25' beyond where Dorgath stands now)