Silemitas: The Search of Lost Time(?)

P

Prince RXI

Lady Mi'Ra'Kle's body pulsates and expands, meanwhile the air around her seems to shimmer and flicker... a great roar seems to split the sky as her form splits and melts down the center, and she becomes liquid-like, elongating and shaping... after a few seconds the mass and form shapes into 2 wings, a tail, 4 large, clawed feet, a massive, scaly body, and a long neck.. a beautifully shaped muzzle filled with long fangs and teeth, and exquisitely shaped eyes.

A flash of the setting sun fills the clearing and her golden scale reflect sparkles and the air seems filled with magic as she stretches her massive wings towards the sky...

Sceorio smiles as she finishes her transformation and lets out a small sigh.

"I always find that it lifts my heart so whenever I see her true form..."

Jirandiel just grins...

M

Modus Pwnens

Morthil takes a few steps back at the sight of the dragon.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Jaksen rushes forward and asks, "So, do we get to change into a dragon or fly or something else interesting?"

P

Prince RXI

Mi'Ra'Kle bends her neck and looks at Jaksen with her golden eyes, a faint smirk on her lips but Sceorio looks slightly offended at him.

Jirandiel starts to laugh. "The golden lady has agreed to ferry us across to the ruins. She'd go in with us if it were not for the bane-fell weeds which grow upon the ruins doorway, for all dragons avoid the markings of bane-fell regardless of where they lay." He they turns and points at the wagon-like harness sitting next to him. "She herself made this instrument for which to carry us across, and has done so a few times already. Neither Sceorio nor I have the skills to open said door, and have worries that those five have broken the opening mechanism. We've also not an idea of what may lay within the ruins, so might of both physical and spiritual skill is a must."

He and Sceorio move to prepare the 'instrument's' straps for their Draconic friend...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Jaksen, ultimately gets in the way, but provides no help what so ever..... "Straps, and harnessess?, what for?..... Well at least I'll get to fly"

P

Prince RXI

It takes about an hour, but in the end you find that the "carriage" sits nicely between the base of Lady Mi'Ra'Kle's neck and her wings, she then lays down and arches a wing to make a sort of stair-way up to it. She then looks at each of you in turn, and gives a warning.

"Please, no pulling as you climb, I am a trife ticklish there. You're likely to be harmed if that happens."

Sceorio and Jirandiel heft their packs and climb up her wing, to take places in the "wagon", jirandiel turning towards you all as he climbs in.

"I'd best warn you: this trip might make your stomach a tad upset..."

M

Modus Pwnens

Morthil walks up and nimbly climbs the Dragon, careful not to tickle or otherwise anger the Dragon, looking slightly scared yet determined.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What's the relationship between dwarves and dragons in this world?

Dorgath climbs aboard, a bit nervous but also excited at this unusual method of flying.

P

Prince RXI

(Dragons and dwarves tend to move in different circles but they're not hostile with eachother)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Jaksen dances his way effortlessly to the "carriage"
Can I ride outside the carriage? Will I see more of what is going by underneath?

P

Prince RXI

Jirandiel picks up Jaksen and lightly tosses him into the back of the "wagon", then proceeds to insert crystals into spaces below the 2 small "windows".

"To stop the raging winds from coming within the carriage, and to allow us the chance to see what it is like to fly as a dragon does."

Sceorio puts 3 crystals in sockets near the front of the carriage and a shimmering effect flashes across the opening for a moment before solidifying into a magic barrier.

"I'd sit and hold on... this ride is doubtlessly to be rough upon us all, and we've a full night aloft to endure as well." *turns to Helate and nods. "I'd prepare as many spells for as many occasions as possible if I were you." Looks as Jasken "And you as well my little trickster..."

Jirandiel turns his head once to the left, then again to the right, his eyes still having never opened yet... then sits down near the left side window while Sceorio sits opposite him.

T

train

(will make sure prayer time is noted and send spells... I take it the next morning is when we will be arriving at our destination...)