Silemitas: The Search of Lost Time(?)

P

Prince RXI

Jaksen moves swiftly around the humans, dancing in and out of their vision and comes up behind them forming a flanking situation on both of them by pinning them between him and Dorgath. (You can still attack if you like Jaksen :p , oh, and your rolls were more than good enough to move though threatened squares without drawing AoO from both ^_^ )

P

Prince RXI

(trip attempt initiated) The human tries to hit you with his chain-mace, fails, and once again leaves no scratch on the floor as a result... you, however, plow shoulder first into his knees and knock him down flat on his back. (He is now prone and flanked by Jaksen and Dorgath.)

Sceorio pulls out his book, mumbles a few small words, and a small bolt of light, oddly shaped like a small wolf...(Magic Missile) suddenly flies forward, striking the dagger goblin in chest, and bowling him over (3+1 damage + the 4 from Morthil's dagger throw = one dead gobbie).

The goblin's daggers skitter across the floor as they fall from it's hands, then it's corpse shimmers for a moment, then sort of sinks into the floor symbol and is no more.

Sy'Kl's Turn!!

P

Prince RXI

Sy'Kl swings his mace and hits the remaining goblin hard on the left shoulder with the sound of a few small pops and cracks eminating from the impact.

Sword Goblin looks a little worried...

Dorgath's Turn!!

P

Prince RXI

Dorgath looks down at the human and grins viciously... and drives his hand straight through the human's skull in a show of brutal dwarven force. The human's skull smashes open as the body kicks in it's death throes...

The body also shimmers and vanishes like the dagger goblin...

Morthil's turn!! (1 human and 1 goblin remain)

M

Modus Pwnens

Fire my crossbow at the nearest enemy I can safely fire upon

P

Prince RXI

Morthil takes a pot shot at the remaining human, sinking a bolt into it's left arm and causing some severe discomfort...

Jirandiel's rapier suddenly flashes forward, glowing bright red and strikes the remaining human directly where Morthil's bolt went, but as it leaves the wound, flames suddenly sprout within, quickly engulfing the target.

The last human throws his mace to the side and starts trying to extinguish the fire, but it covers him too fast, reducing him to cinders and ash within moments... the ashes do not wavers and vanish...

Hetala's turn!!! (One weakened goblin remains)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"I should practice my aim with this contraption..."

*Helata fires at the goblin with her crossbow.*

P

Prince RXI

((Yes you should... :/))

Hetala fires her crossbow, and misses by about half a foot as ( ;_; ) The good news is you missed Sy'Kl also.

The goblin seems to be very angry... and swings wildly at Sy'Kl... and fumbles horridly, the blade flying out of it's hand as it slips... The blade go flying away and just barely nicks Sy'Kl's shoulders as it goes by (1 damage)

Jaksen's turn!!! (<.< >.>)

P

Prince RXI

Jaksen gathers up the two daggers that the goblin dropped, moving and collection them both in about 5-6 seconds time.

Sceorio grins a bit viciously as he suddenly drops his book, shifts forms into that of a golden-furred werewolf, pounces on the last goblin, and savages it's throat out in one swift gnashing of his fangs... the goblin screams out in sheer panic, drops it's sword, and crumbles with the strike. The new(and last) corpse shimmers and vanishes.

(320 exp to all as well as 2 daggers, one currently laying near Morthil, the other with Jaksen (whom is also holding the dagger Morthil threw). There is also a single chain-mace and a short sword.)

P

Prince RXI

Sceorio turns towards Dorgath, and shifts back quickly.

"Well, you DID know that I was part of the head family of Lunaritis... and I was hungry." He wipes some of the blood off his chin and grins...

((If you've read the backgrounds I'd placed, you'd know that all the nobles of Lunaritis are "Unnatural naturals" or true-born werewolves... ^_^ ))

M

Modus Pwnens

"Now that's something you don't see every day. Anything else you think we should know?"

Morthil picks up the last dagger from the floor and offers it to Jaksen.

"Wanna trade? I'm sort of attached to my trusty old daggers.."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Sorry, reading about it and actually seeing it are two different things..."

I actually did forget about it since it's been a while between now and when we started and the background stuff :)