Shadowmoor Previews

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
Spiderman said:
Devin Low's card. Also has the FAQ about the new hybrid costs
I like it. Mainly because it's not a rare but an uncommon, but also because it's so close to demonic tutor. I like black decks with silver bullets, and this is more than decent outside of the vintage format. I might even be bothered to build a standard deck!

B

Budget Player Cadet

I like the looks of that burn spell... Shame it doesn't fit in BURN DECKS!!

Melkor

One red and 3 other for a sorcery speed 3 damage? The Conspire ability isn't that much of an advantage at least for that cost. I hope this isn't a sign of how "good" they think the Conspire ability is and all the cards are similarly costed/effective.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm guessing it's more a finisher spell for the red aggro decks, where there might be a creature stand-off and the burn/Conspire is the only way to get through...

Melkor

I'm less concerned about this individual card and more about how good an ability the design teams think Conspiracy is. Of the top of my head it doesn't seem excessively strong and it will be completely useless if they overcost the cards that have it. It annoys me when keyword mechanics are made too weak, so you have a lot of cards with a mechanic that isn't usable.