Second Singleton Ultimate Draft Matches by Round and Results

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Already did. :D He also stated that he wants to start the last draft's final match.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Standings have been updated.

I've been listing all of BPC's matches thus far as 0-2 forfeits for him. Are we going to try the Deck Piloting idea for his matches?

Restating the schedules:
Round 1: BigBlue playing turgy22
Round 2: Modus Pwnens playing Melkor
Round 3: Melkor playing Mooseman
Round 4: Ransac playing Spiderman
Round 5: Spiderman playing BigBlue
Round 6: Mooseman playing Ransac
Round 7: turgy22 playing Modus Pwnens

Oversoul had mentioned that he'd be interested in just taking the deck over, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Beat Mooseman for Round 5 at 2-1. Updated the first page.

Since Ransac's MIA at the moment, I would like to pick up his slack but probably shouldn't since I myself will be away pretty soon. turgy22, we can start our match and play as long as we can or we can just hold off until I get back - whatever you prefer.

B

BigBlue

Is Ransac AWOL for a while?

And Modus, I started a thread, but I see you still have a game w/ Mooseman... we can either start ours too, or you can play one at a time... makes no difference to me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ransac is just a slacker in general, but yeah, I think he's AWOL for the time being...

Once I get caught up with everything, I'll get these series and stats straightened out.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I'm finally catching up and looking to see what matches need to be played...

Hey Modus, how many matches do you prefer to play at once? You're playing BigBlue right now in Round 6, but you missed your matches in rounds 4-5. So I can start the threads for them or wait until you're done with your current match and backtrack.

I'm going to start threads for the other players who aren't in matches right now (except for BPC, who's forfeiting his).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
turgy22 spanks me 2-0.

My next and last match is against Melkor, but it looks like he has two games going on already. Can you handle a third or want to wait, Melkor?

M

Modus Pwnens

I can only play one at the same time, since I have the deck proxied..

Melkor

I'll have to finish one of the games. I don't want to play 3 games with the same deck at the same time. It would be really difficult to keep track of in my head.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Ransac, post a note when you edit the front page :)

I added the link to Modus vs Mooseman's game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Updated the results of Ransac and turgy22's game.

For the last round, Ransac faces BB and turgy22/b] faces Mooseman; each of those opponents are involved in a game (I believe), so do you guys want to wait until you've finished or can you play more than one game at a time?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Added the link to Mooseman vs turgy22 Round 7 game and updated the stats of BPC's final forfeit against Modus for Round 7.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Updated with the results of mine and BigBlue's round 7 match.

That all of my matches (save for the BPC deck that Oversoul will hopefully build and maybe pilot). I'm crossing my fingers that MP can beat Melkor.

EDIT: After glancing through my deck list, I realized that I never put Recurring Nightmare in my deck........ :(
EDIT: Just noticed that Spidey beat Melkor to bush their matchup to game 3. Go Spidey!!

Ransac, cpa trash man