Second Singleton Ultimate Draft Matches by Round and Results

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, I'd list them as byes before I'd list them all as forfeits. Plus, I'd much rather find someone to replace him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
For the time being, I'll list BPC's matches as 0-2 losses for him. However, I'd like to entertain a motion to have them dealt as bye instead.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

A bye is better than 0-2... that way it doesn't mess w/ percentages - if someone does take over the deck, we can replace the bye's with those games.

And Spidey, whenever you're ready, I think we play next.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We could also give everyone else in this a chance to pilot his deck..... of course not when he's your opponent..... Just to make those games mean something....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It might mean uneven play though for those not familiar with the cards... but we can try it.

BigBlue, I'm ready.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Having a rotation so everyone plays with it would be fine with me. No reason why anyone would want to lose, even if it's not their own deck.

A win or loss with his deck would not affect your standings, just the deck's standings.

Would you guys like me to devise a "schedule" for everyone to play with it. We'll have to play out the first few rounds that were "forfeited" if we do this.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Here's what my proposed schedule is. The only criteria I had for this round was "you can't play against yourself." The "Deck Pilot" is listed first.

Round 1: BigBlue playing turgy22
Round 2: Modus Pwnens playing Melkor
Round 3: Melkor playing Mooseman
Round 4: Ransac playing Spiderman
Round 5: Spiderman playing BigBlue
Round 6: Mooseman playing Ransac
Round 7: turgy22 playing Modus Pwnens

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

So.... I get the "Honor" of being the first blind pilot?

Well... turgy, you'll have a likely win... give me a while to build a deck...

(I've just come up with one of the pentathalon events....)

B

BigBlue

What a mishmash of cards... I don't see how this deck is supposed to work... but then, I've never played any sort of storm deck... It needs a lot of mana to go off and a lot of pieces...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Are we each going to do our own build of BPC's card pool? Seems a bit unfair....
maybe we should go with one build.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Maybe someone should PM Oversoul and ask him to either build (or pilot) his deck?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
True, but Oversoul plays this type of deck effectively. If anyone can scrounge together a decent deck out of it, he can.

Ransac, cpa trash man