Second Singleton Ultimate Draft Matches by Round and Results

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
True dat. How casual would we be if we continued this petty arguement about "who's the best."

I'm all for a tie.

Ransac, cpa tras

B

BigBlue

trouble with that is no one wanted to pilot it - or build it!

And call me a cynic, but I don't think it'd resolve anything as it'd likely lose 6 games...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm with BB on this one. It seems like it'll be 6 straight losses for the Storm deck.

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
It's possible, but it might win, too. It was supposed to be playing against all three of you anyway, so it's kind of like your records are incomplete as is.

I'd be happy to build and pilot the deck against each of you, to keep things as fair as possible. But, you know, if you're scared and all, then we can just declare BPC's deck the winner and leave it at that. :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
lol! I'm fine with playing against BPC's deck to finish this off. turgy22, go ahead and make a build.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

I'm all up for a tie, for several reasons:

First, as has been mentioned, it's casual, and a 6-1 record is pretty darned impressive, no matter how we reached it.

Second, breaking ties should be decided before it started, as it will lead to unfair solutions (I believe that you definitely have a good matchup against me if we go to head to head, and that I have a better matchup than you versus the BPC storm deck)

Third, why fix something that isn't broken? I have done some research, and there is no official way to break these kinds of ties, so obviously the correct result of the tournament is a tie.

Melkor

But the Puritan ethos is based on deciding winners and losers, not everybody getting along and having fun!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Let's take a vote (since I've just flip-flopped between every option).

I'm going to vote for a tie, simply because it appears that there's no way to have BPC's deck go off early. It looks like a typical turn 4-5 go if nothing disrupts the combo in mid-combo.

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'll agree with Ransac's assessment of BPC's deck. I've tried a few different builds and got it to go off on turn 3 once. Other than that, it takes some more time to get rolling. If anyone wants to play against it, just start a thread.

As for the tie-breaker - that's up to the guys involved.