Second Singleton 5-Way Refresher Duel!

B

BigBlue

Done after that - I might have had you return a card, but I don't want to see Resources bounced... :)

Ransac: 13
Hand: 2
Library: 44
In Play:

(T) Godless Shrine (T: W/B)
(T) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

(S) Face-Down Dude (2/2)

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk, Blinding Angel
RFG: Tarmgoyf, Plains, Spiritmonger

Melkor: 14
Hand: 4
Library: 42
In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

(U) Powder Keg (During your upkeep you may put a fuse counter on ~; T, Sacrifice ~: Destroy all creatures and artifacts with converted mana cost equal to the number of fuse counters on ~)

(U) Spirit Token (1/1; Flying)
(S) Serra Sphinx (4/4, Flying, Vigilence)

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse
RFG:

Spiderman: 13
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

Graveyard: March of Souls, Island, Disrupt
RFG:

Turgy22: 18
Hand: 7
In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1
(U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped)

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn, Masticore, Harmonize, Forest, Forest
RFG:

BigBlue: 12
Library: 33
In Play:

(U) Island
(U) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
(U) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
(UU) Swamp

(T) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(T) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5; Flying; X(U/B): Name a color. Target player removes the top X cards of their library from the game. Put a 1/1 Blue & Black Flying Faerie into play for each card of the chosen color removed)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter, Reanimate
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Unmorph Exalted Angel. Done.

Hand: 3
In Play:

(T) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

(U) Exalted Angel (4/5, flying, lifelink)

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk, Blinding Angel

In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

(U) Powder Keg (During your upkeep you may put a fuse counter on ~; T, Sacrifice ~: Destroy all creatures and artifacts with converted mana cost equal to the number of fuse counters on ~)

(S) Serra Sphinx (4/4, Flying, Vigilence)

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse
RFG:

Spiderman: 13
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Island
(UU) Swamp

(T) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(T) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5; Flying; X(U/B): Name a color. Target player removes the top X cards of their library from the game. Put a 1/1 Blue & Black Flying Faerie into play for each card of the chosen color removed)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter, Reanimate
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

I guess I shoulda taken the time to see what you could have had...

Melkor

If I activate my Powder Keg in response to the activation will it kill the Angel, which was my plan because I did check his card pool? I'm a little unfamiliar with Morph

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was kinda hoping that's what your intention was and that your knowledge of morphing wasn't perfect. :D

The unmorphing of a creature does not pass priority. You may not activate the Keg in response. You needed to have done it before my untap step. You waited too long.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Actually, in all honesty when I thought about it yesterday I intended to do it during BigBlue's endphase, but obviously that is a little too self-serving at this point so I'll just do nothing.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

I'll attack Spiderman with Serra Sphinx, done

In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

Hand: 5
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Watery Grave x1

(U) Serra Sphinx (4/4, Flying, Vigilence)

RFG:

Spiderman: 13 9?
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Island
(UU) Swamp

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well... if it had been your intention to do it during his endphase and the game moved by without you being online, I'll accept your blowing the Keg before my turn.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
All for the best, I say. The more beaters able to take out Spidey's Resources, the better.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Now now... I like the resources... I was just taking a pot shot to try to take out his manlands... I need those to get you two powerhouses out of here...

I will be redoubling my efforts in that vain very shortly... but only for a short period as Ransac will quickly have that blanking angel ready for action...

B

BigBlue

His Sphinx isn't pro blue... AND lifegaining... so, you're the one with the blanking creature... :) I'll get one shot in... and unless something dramatically changes, that'll be it.

And to be perfectly honest... I didn't think it would be sporting to look through your roster to see what it could have been... call me whatever you like, but in a real game I wouldn't have the opportunity to pore through draft lists.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<sigh>

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Merchant Scroll to get Desertion

Done

In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

Spiderman: 9
Library: 40
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island

Graveyard: March of Souls, Island, Disrupt, Merchant Scroll
RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Island
(UU) Swamp

RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done, discard Land Grant

In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) Swamp x1
(U) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

Spiderman: 9
Library: 40
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island

Graveyard: March of Souls, Island, Disrupt, Merchant Scroll
RFG:

Library: 41
In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn, Masticore, Harmonize, Forest, Forest, Land Grant
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Island
(UU) Swamp

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Activate Oona to take the top 4 cards off Melkor's deck.

Name Black.