Second Singleton 5-Way Refresher Duel!

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by turgy22, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Melkor Active Member

Curses, I'll lose a Swamp

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Powder Keg, Sinkhole on the Murmuring Bosk, done

Ransac: 13
    Hand: 2
    Library: 48
    In Play:

(U) Murmuring Bosk (T: G. T: Add W or B and take 1 damage)
    (U) Godless Shrine (T: W/B)
    (U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
    (U) Savannah (G/W)
    (U) Plains

(T) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip
    RFG:

Melkor: 14
    Hand: 4
    Library: 49
    In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

(U) Powder Keg (During your upkeep you may put a fuse counter on ~; T, Sacrifice ~: Destroy all creatures and artifacts with converted mana cost equal to the number of fuse counters on ~)

(U) Dimir Cutpurse (2/2, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card and you draw a card)
    (U) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5, Flying, B/UX: Choose a color. Target opponent removes the top X cards of his or her library from the game. For each card of the chosen color removed this way, put a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying into play.)

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole
    RFG:

Spiderman: 20
    Hand: 7
    Library: 44
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
    (U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
    (U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

Turgy22: 18
    Hand: 5
    Library: 47
    In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1
    (U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped)

Masticore (4/4; At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a card. If you don't, sacrifice Masticore; 2: Masticore deals 1 damage to target creature ; 2: Regenerate Masticore.)

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn
    RFG:

BigBlue: 19
    Library: 35
    In Play:

(T) Island
    (U) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
    (U) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
    (TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
    (U) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)
    (S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, they discard a card at random)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator
    RFG:
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Should I await a response to the Sinkhole?
  3. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Just for my sake: No responses to the Sinkhole and my Bosk should be in my graveyard.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  4. Melkor Active Member

Updated

In Play:

(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
    (U) Savannah (G/W)
    (U) Plains

(T) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

(U) Powder Keg (During your upkeep you may put a fuse counter on ~; T, Sacrifice ~: Destroy all creatures and artifacts with converted mana cost equal to the number of fuse counters on ~)

(U) Dimir Cutpurse (2/2, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card and you draw a card)
    (U) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5, Flying, B/UX: Choose a color. Target opponent removes the top X cards of his or her library from the game. For each card of the chosen color removed this way, put a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying into play.)

RFG:

Library: 44
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
    (U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
    (U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1

Masticore (4/4; At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a card. If you don't, sacrifice Masticore; 2: Masticore deals 1 damage to target creature ; 2: Regenerate Masticore.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
    (TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
    (U) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)
    (S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, they discard a card at random)

RFG:[/QUOTE]
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Draw

March of Souls
    Responses?

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
    (U) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

Library: 43
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island
    (T) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
    (T) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
    (T) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard: March of Souls
    RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
    (TT) Swamp

RFG:
  6. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Not from me.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  7. Melkor Active Member

No, I love it, couldn't be happier
  8. Ransac CPA Trash Man

BB? You wanna tap that Mundungu there and save your horde of creatures? :D

Ransac, cpa trash man
  9. turgy22 Nothing Special

No response here, but I'm assuming BB will have something to say on the matter. I'll await his response.
  10. BigBlue Magic Jones

Melkor.... why didn't you kill the Stronghold? I don't want to see the damn Angel back next turn...

I'll let the dumb March go off to see Oona go away... But I will respond to the march by using Reality Ripple on my Blizzard Specter - phasing it out.
  11. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Fair enough. The creatures go boom and tokens!

Ransac, cpa trash man
  12. BigBlue Magic Jones

Here's what I think it looks like right now...

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
    (U) Plains

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

RFG:

(gy) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)
    (S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse, Oona, Queen of the Fae
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island
    (T) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
    (T) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
    (T) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn, Masticore
    RFG:

BigBlue: 18
    In Play:

(T) Island
    (T) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
    (T) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
    (TT) Swamp

(Phased) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)
    (S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter
    RFG:
  13. turgy22 Nothing Special

Okie dokie... I think I have everything in place.

Untap, upkeep, draw.

Cast Harmonize.
    Discard a Forest.

Done.

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
    (U) Plains

(U) Spirit Token (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk, Blinding Angel
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse, Oona, Queen of the Fae
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn, Masticore, Harmonize, Forest
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
    (T) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
    (T) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
    (TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.) ~phased out~

RFG:
  14. BigBlue Magic Jones

Looks right to me too.

U(phasing)UD

Attack Ransac w/ the Specter
    Attack Melkor with both Spirit tokens

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
    (U) Plains

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk, Blinding Angel
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1

RFG:

BigBlue: 18
    Library: 34
    In Play:

(U) Island
    (UU) Swamp

(T) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
    (T) Spirit Token (1/1; Flying)

RFG:
  15. Ransac CPA Trash Man

I'll block..... poo head...

Ransac, cpa trash man
  16. Melkor Active Member

No blocks
  17. BigBlue Magic Jones

Ransac Blocks, Melkor Doesn't.

Probably stupid, but...

Reanimate on Oona, Queen of the Fae (take 6)
    Done.

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
    (U) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1

RFG:

BigBlue: 12
    Hand: 3
    In Play:

(U) Island
    (TU) Swamp

(T) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
    (S) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5; Flying; X(U/B): Name a color. Target player removes the top X cards of their library from the game. Put a 1/1 Blue & Black Flying Faerie into play for each card of the chosen color removed)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter, Reanimate
    RFG:
  18. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Scrubland, Morph Creature. Response?

In Play:

(T) Godless Shrine (T: W/B)
    (T) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
    (U) Savannah (G/W)
    (T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
    (T) Swamp x1
    (T) Watery Grave x1

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
    (T) Mountain x1

RFG:

BigBlue: 12
    Hand: 3
    In Play:

(U) Island
    (TU) Swamp

(S) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5; Flying; X(U/B): Name a color. Target player removes the top X cards of their library from the game. Put a 1/1 Blue & Black Flying Faerie into play for each card of the chosen color removed)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter, Reanimate
    RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man
  19. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You can't play a land; there's more than 10 lands in play.

What lands are being used for the morph creature?
  20. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Consider the Scrubland in my hand instead.

Ransac, cpa trash man