Melkor

Curses, I'll lose a Swamp

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Powder Keg, Sinkhole on the Murmuring Bosk, done

Ransac: 13
Hand: 2
Library: 48
In Play:

(U) Murmuring Bosk (T: G. T: Add W or B and take 1 damage)
(U) Godless Shrine (T: W/B)
(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

(T) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip
RFG:

Melkor: 14
Hand: 4
Library: 49
In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

(U) Powder Keg (During your upkeep you may put a fuse counter on ~; T, Sacrifice ~: Destroy all creatures and artifacts with converted mana cost equal to the number of fuse counters on ~)

(U) Dimir Cutpurse (2/2, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card and you draw a card)
(U) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5, Flying, B/UX: Choose a color. Target opponent removes the top X cards of his or her library from the game. For each card of the chosen color removed this way, put a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying into play.)

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Hand: 7
Library: 44
In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Turgy22: 18
Hand: 5
Library: 47
In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1
(U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped)

Masticore (4/4; At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a card. If you don't, sacrifice Masticore; 2: Masticore deals 1 damage to target creature ; 2: Regenerate Masticore.)

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn
RFG:

BigBlue: 19
Library: 35
In Play:

(T) Island
(U) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
(U) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
(TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(U) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)
(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, they discard a card at random)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just for my sake: No responses to the Sinkhole and my Bosk should be in my graveyard.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Updated

In Play:

(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

(T) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk
RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

(U) Powder Keg (During your upkeep you may put a fuse counter on ~; T, Sacrifice ~: Destroy all creatures and artifacts with converted mana cost equal to the number of fuse counters on ~)

(U) Dimir Cutpurse (2/2, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card and you draw a card)
(U) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5, Flying, B/UX: Choose a color. Target opponent removes the top X cards of his or her library from the game. For each card of the chosen color removed this way, put a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying into play.)

RFG:

Library: 44
In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

Masticore (4/4; At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a card. If you don't, sacrifice Masticore; 2: Masticore deals 1 damage to target creature ; 2: Regenerate Masticore.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(U) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)
(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, they discard a card at random)

RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

March of Souls
Responses?

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

Library: 43
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(T) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(T) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard: March of Souls
RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
No response here, but I'm assuming BB will have something to say on the matter. I'll await his response.

B

BigBlue

Melkor.... why didn't you kill the Stronghold? I don't want to see the damn Angel back next turn...

I'll let the dumb March go off to see Oona go away... But I will respond to the march by using Reality Ripple on my Blizzard Specter - phasing it out.

B

BigBlue

Here's what I think it looks like right now...

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

RFG:

(gy) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)
(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse, Oona, Queen of the Fae
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(T) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(T) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn, Masticore
RFG:

BigBlue: 18
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
(T) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
(TT) Swamp

(Phased) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)

(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)
(S) Spirit (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Okie dokie... I think I have everything in place.

Untap, upkeep, draw.

Cast Harmonize.
Discard a Forest.

Done.

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

(U) Spirit Token (1/1; Flying)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk, Blinding Angel
RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse, Oona, Queen of the Fae
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn, Masticore, Harmonize, Forest
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
(T) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
(TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.) ~phased out~

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Looks right to me too.

U(phasing)UD

Attack Ransac w/ the Specter
Attack Melkor with both Spirit tokens

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip, Murmuring Bosk, Blinding Angel
RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

RFG:

BigBlue: 18
Library: 34
In Play:

(U) Island
(UU) Swamp

(T) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(T) Spirit Token (1/1; Flying)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Ransac Blocks, Melkor Doesn't.

Probably stupid, but...

Reanimate on Oona, Queen of the Fae (take 6)
Done.

In Play:

(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

RFG:

BigBlue: 12
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U) Island
(TU) Swamp

(T) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(S) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5; Flying; X(U/B): Name a color. Target player removes the top X cards of their library from the game. Put a 1/1 Blue & Black Flying Faerie into play for each card of the chosen color removed)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter, Reanimate
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Scrubland, Morph Creature. Response?

In Play:

(T) Godless Shrine (T: W/B)
(T) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) Swamp x1
(T) Watery Grave x1

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic, Swamp, Sinkhole, Dimir Cutpurse
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island

RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

RFG:

BigBlue: 12
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U) Island
(TU) Swamp

(S) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5; Flying; X(U/B): Name a color. Target player removes the top X cards of their library from the game. Put a 1/1 Blue & Black Flying Faerie into play for each card of the chosen color removed)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator, Reality Ripple, Mundungu, Hypnotic Specter, Reanimate
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You can't play a land; there's more than 10 lands in play.

What lands are being used for the morph creature?