Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest

Done

Ransac: 15
Hand: 1
Library: 52
In Play:

(T) Murmuring Bosk (T: G. T: Add W or B and take 1 damage)
(T) Godless Shrine (T: W/B)
(T) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment
RFG:

Melkor: 20
Hand: 5
Library: 49
In Play:

(U) (U) Island x2
(U) (U) Swamp x2
(U) Watery Grave x1

Control Magic (You control enchanted creature)

(T) Dimir Cutpurse (2/2, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card and you draw a card)
(S) Blinding Angel (2/4, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) controlled

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Hand: 7
Library: 45
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Turgy22: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 48
In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1
(T) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped)

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon
RFG:

BigBlue: 19
Library: 37
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
(T) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
(T) Swamp

(S) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)

Graveyard: Shadowmage Infiltrator
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Hmmmm.

UUD

Play Swamp
Play Mundungu
Done.

Hand: 1
Library: 52
In Play:

(T) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from red and from blue. Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, Sword of Fire and Ice deals 2 damage to target creature or player and you draw a card. Equip 2)

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment
RFG:

In Play:

(U) (U) Island x2
(U) (U) Swamp x2
(U) Watery Grave x1

Control Magic (You control enchanted creature)

(T) Dimir Cutpurse (2/2, whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card and you draw a card)
(S) Blinding Angel (2/4, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) controlled

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Faerie Conclave (~ CIP tapped. T: Add U to my mana pool. 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Forbidding Watchtower (~ CIP tapped. T: Add W to my mana pool. 1W: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Blinkmoth Nexus (T: add 1 to your mana pool. 1: ~ becomes a 1/1 Blinkmoth artifact creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land. 1, T: Target Blinkmoth creature gains +1/+1 until end of turn)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

RFG:

Hand: 4
Library: 36
In Play:

(T) Island
(U) Rishadan Port (T:1; 1,T: Tap target Land)
(U) Underground River (T:1; T: U or B and take 1 dmg)
(TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(S) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
:(....

Discarded Coalition Relic. Untap, Upkeep, Draw (rip), Krosan Grip on the Control Magic. MY angel.

Equip SoFI to the angel. Done.

Hand: 0
Library: 50
In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

(S) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

Graveyard: Duress, Thoughtseize, Crime//Punishment, Krosan Grip
RFG:

In Play:

(U) (U) Island x2
(U) (U) Swamp x2
(U) Watery Grave x1

Graveyard: Chrome Mox, Brainstorm, Cruel Edict, Control Magic.
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

(U) Blizzard Specter (2/3; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, choose one - That player returns a permanent they control to its owner's hand; or that player discards a card.)
(S) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Updating Ransac's life total
Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, attack turgy22 with Cutpurse, cast Oona, Queen of the Fae, done

Ransac: 13
In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

(S) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2
(T) Watery Grave x1

(S) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5, Flying, B/UX: Choose a color. Target opponent removes the top X cards of his or her library from the game. For each card of the chosen color removed this way, put a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying into play.)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

Turgy22: 20 18?
In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Oh my.... so, just like the 1 on 1 games, Melkor is going to clean up.... Removal? Ransac... where's that Wrath? :)

B

BigBlue

I promise I won't counter it... I won't even make you pay a life... :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Considering how I had to discard my Crime//Punishment to get my Angel out (lest I discard the angel or the land I needed), my odds at drawing another Mass Removal spell is much lower than I'd like. I've still got WoG, Damnation and the Deed, though. We'll see if I've got what I need to draw them.

In the meantime, it would be nice if I (and my few mass removal spells) would be able to survive a bit longer than it looks right now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

You do have got a giant Blinding Angel standing guard . . .

Still this is just setting me up to run out of steam and lose to the deck that seems the smallest threat right now

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Limited Resources

Done

In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2
(T) Watery Grave x1

(S) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5, Flying, B/UX: Choose a color. Target opponent removes the top X cards of his or her library from the game. For each card of the chosen color removed this way, put a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying into play.)

RFG:

Library: 44
In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Turgy22: 18
In Play:

(UUU) Forest x3
(U) Mountain x1

Graveyard: Zodiac Dragon, Brawn
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Now there's a card everyone can enjoy! [/sarcasm]

UUD.

Masticore.

Done.

In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2
(T) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island

Limited Resources (When ~ CIP, each player chooses five lands he controls and sacs the rest. Players can't play lands if there are ten or more lands in play)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 47
In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1
(U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped)

Masticore (4/4; At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a card. If you don't, sacrifice Masticore; 2: Masticore deals 1 damage to target creature ; 2: Regenerate Masticore.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Nah... it'll probably make you safe as you keep others in check!

This is just one nasty game right now...

UUD

Hypnotic Specter
Done.

In Play:

(T) Savannah (G/W)
(T) Plains

RFG:

In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2
(T) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

Masticore (4/4; At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a card. If you don't, sacrifice Masticore; 2: Masticore deals 1 damage to target creature ; 2: Regenerate Masticore.)

RFG:

Library: 35
In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

(U) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)
(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, they discard a card at random)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, five lands is a lot, right? Melkor's the only one who has to decide which land to sac to get down to five...

B

BigBlue

I'm glad we aren't facing the Crucible/Strip mine deck right now...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Attack Melkor for 4 (dealing 2 to him and drawing another card). Melkor skips his next combat phase. Done

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Murmuring Bosk (T: G. T: Add W or B and take 1 damage)
(U) Godless Shrine (T: W/B)
(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: 1. 1B, T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Savannah (G/W)
(U) Plains

(T) Blinding Angel (4/6, flying, Whenever Blinding Angel deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his or her next combat phase.) Bladed with Heat and Cold

RFG:

Melkor: 14
In Play:

(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2
(T) Watery Grave x1

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Forest x3
(T) Mountain x1

RFG:

Library: 35
In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp

(U) Mundungu (1/1; T: Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 and 1 life)
(S) Hypnotic Specter (2/2; Flying; When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, they discard a card at random)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I know you'd like to, but My angel has pro-blue thanks to its Sword. Start your turn and sac a land to the previously played Limited Resources, please.

Ransac, cpa trash man