Rumble from the Mirrodin Nominating Thread

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Spiderman is shocked at his poor aim and embarassly poops his Spidey Suit. Meanwhile, Ransac shakes the cobwebs out of his head and throws a lead rabbit at the Nightstalker's head.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul's arms are trapped so that the little girl's annoying screaming throat is just out of reach. But his heel is free to repeatedly kick Mooseman's back, which he does.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*During all of that, Ransac pushes the Nightstalker's now-limp body into the ring and covers him.*

One....
Two...

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalker squeels in horror as a giant sweatty man is now pinning him to a mat*

I wish I was the Cannon!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
...three!!!!!

*Ransac fist pumps after winning this..... um.... match. However, due to his excessive celebrating, he doesn't realize that there is a cannon in the ring...... pointing at him...... ready to fire........

....right about now.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
* Out of the cannon flies a clown wrestler and he lands on Ransac, covering him in grease paint and sparkles*

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Mooseman casts Assert Authority upon Oversoul to counter his attack and suddenly Oversoul is wearing a Zebra shirt and sensible pants and gives the clown covering Ransac a three count....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Too bad I already won the "match." :D

*Ransac knocks the clown wrestler upside the head with a lead rabbit.*

Ransac, cpa trash man