RPG...Chapter Two...There's a new Sherrif in town...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*I open up the back door and proceed in

"perhaps there is more to tell in here."

R

Rando

To Dorgath -
Scanning the floors and doors of the kitchen you do not find anything out of the ordinary...except for the corpse and the mysterious note, that is.

To Ryld -
You open up the back door of the kitchen and find yourself staring into a deserted alley way. To your left is a dead end (brick wall) and to your right the alley leads to the street and the sherrif's office/home/jailhouse accross the way.

To Morgoth -
There's plenty of ale to be had, and I don't think the barkeep is in any possition to complain.

To all players -
Where the hell is that maid? There is no noise anywhere in the building. Infact, you all are the only guests staying the night in the inn, so you've got the place to yourselves, it would seem.

R

rkoelsch

Grab an Ale . take the note from the body. have a seat drink deeply then open the note.

"enough pfooting around"

R

Rando

To all players -
Morgoth reads the note. (via the magic of the PM)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*I rejoin the others, and tell them that the sherrif's office connects directly to this room via the alley way

To Morgoth "so what does this note say?"

R

rkoelsch

"We are dealing with a fruitcake, the note says"

"No one to go home to.

No one to see.

No law, no justice.

The sheriff served me."

N

Nightstalkers

(Is Outside and cannot see!)

*walks into inn wall with a great thud... and is knocked unconscious.*

just kick the guys awake and ask his name... what is so hard?

R

Rando

Look dude, I've said it before at least twice and it's posted at the top of this thread.

If you wish to participate, give your character a name, disable your signiture, and interact with the other players.

Thank you.

jp

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Riddles, huh? I'm not too good at them, but if I was to hazard a guess, perhaps we ought to visit the sheriff (he ought to know about this murder anyway). Maybe there's a link between the sheriff, the barkeep, and/or the maid."

N

Nightstalkers

*After many real time hours unconscious, the dark stranger wakes up and begins to walk for the front door of the (area in which everyone else is in.).*

Questor: Doo Doo De Loo Lum Pie. Many many deaths on your hands now! Ha, you fool, you will[\B] kill us all.

N

Nightstalkers

*Questorstarts walking towards door*

Questor: La Do De Bum! What is that wonderful smell?