RPG Chapter 5: The Master's Back Door

R

rkoelsch

I shout down the hole, " Hey we are in trouble up here" as loud as I can. Then turn and race after Archway. Staff in hand. In my mind I am trying to prepare an Ice spell I once knew.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** this is so cool! How did we meet Naren, anyway? I forgot and am too lazy to look through those beginning threads **

* How far away from hole/ladder are we (Dorgath and Zilore)? Can we hear the shout for help? *

[Edit: I'm logging off for the day so I'll do whatever Zilore does (run to help, explore the hole, fight when needed, etc.) ]

R

Rando

This looks like a wonderful place for a ...

CLIFFHANGER!

Join us next week as we bring you the stunning conclusion to our story!

Thrill to the exploits of our band of merry adventurers!

Swoon to the death-defying action!

Don't miss out on the cataclysmic final chapter...

THE BATTLE WITH THE BEAST!

you may now go on to chapter 6.

R

Rando

Why is it terrible?

I did not want to get into the great final confrontaion with out everyone being able to attend, and Spiderman is already gone for the day.

R

rkoelsch

It was a light day here. I think a lot of people are taking time to enjoy the decent weather. But thats okay I think everyone should be here too.

S

sageridder

Hey I just had a thought,why not pm everyone playing that monday we start the endgame and to be ready for I don't know like 9 am EST?To try to get as many ready to roll for this as possible.

E

EricBess

9 AM EST????? Are you crazy. That's 6 PST and I don't think my clock even goes that early.

Hey Rando, I missed exactly what happened with the dragon. Did it fly over Stephen's head? I know Stephen was running and there was flame, but that wasn't really clear.

R

Rando

EricBess...

It transformed while moving passed you, did a little "gliding leap" to the mouth of the ravine, and then breathed. All the while, Stephen was sprinting away.

What happens next? Tune in on Monday...

S

sageridder

Ericbess,twas just a suggested time that would be up to rando.I'm at work at 5:30 est so for me it would work.Maybe 11 am est?

R

Rando

I'm on at 8am Central, so that would be 9am Eastern, 7am Mountain and 6am Pacific.

..or 8pm in Madagascar.

Are all us RPG'ers American?

R

rkoelsch

11am EST is fine for me. I get to work at 7 est but monday mornings are usually pretty busy.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Woah, I didn't mean to bring the game to a screeching halt. I don't even know if Dorgath and Zilore could have heard the cry for help.

I'll try to be on today, but my area is getting new computers starting today and I don't know when exactly I'm getting mine. Installation is supposed to take a couple of hours too. So just keep going and I'll jump in when I can :) **