RPG...Chapter 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rando

Tp Pally -
Your cure spell, much to your suprise, seems to have had no effect on Rodericks wound. It's swelling continues to spread across his arm, and he seems feverish now.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I'm in the safe-house **

I look curiously at all of the secret doors, thinking on how I can improve on them given the chance :) Meanwhile, I wait to see what transpires with the seer.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Niril turns to Tyresius and Morgoth

"Shall we go down to the safehouse, to tell the others of our findings?"

R

rkoelsch

"It doesn't appear we will learn to much more from this cadaver."

**outside hoping to get in

E

EricBess

*** In my descent, I mentioned to those guarding the door what hole, stick, and (as best I could) knock to expect from those outside. I didn't tell them the standard information because I didn't know who might be watching.

Galdan mutters something to the effect of, "a little magic knowledge and they think you can work miracles...", not really loud enough for anyone to hear, but those standing right next to him could probably make some of it out.

Addressing the man who brought us here, I ask, "What did he say of his vision before entering this trance?" I approach the seer and look over his condition and what sort of "gibberish" he is spouting.

M

MrXarvox

Pally goes down into the safehouse muttering, "bloody incurable plot devices..."
:p

B

BigBlue

I'm with Galdan & Co. attempting to interpret the musings of the seer.

Are any of the scents from the concoction familiar? It must smell better than the rancid flesh of above, at least.

To the youth: "What visions did he describe already?" I'll be eagerly listening to the seer when we get there. Scout is perched on my wrist, carefully watching the scene.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Niril heads down with the others to the safe house

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I go downstairs with Morgoth and Niril, hoping to learn more of these people, and this strange curse which has afflicted them. I also watch them fairly carefully, for though I am a bit more comfortable with Galdan I still don't trust them all entirely.

A

Apollo

Halcyon climbs in Dorgath's pack for a loooonnnngg nap, and hopes Dorgath can manage not to get himself killed for a while.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Hey! So far, so good... **

I make sure Halycon has plenty to eat and a little hammock to rest in :) (yes, all in my pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.