RPG Chapter 3: Breckfol Bound

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<shrug> "I have not heard those rumors, so I do not know. More likely he's a thief who's trying to sneak into the dragon's lair and steal as much as he can while we inadvertently "distract" him."

E

EricBess

"I hadn't really thought of it. That would be quite a tale, wouldn't it? He did seem to have some sort of past with Archway there."

S

sageridder

"Agreed Archway your plan is sound.I would suggest we clean up this situation and hide the horses first.Till we are ready to enter the mine a lookout would seem a good idea as well"
"KREB,what does this "Boss" look like?If you guard the path who guards the mine?***In more hushed tones***Nychus,you are the expert hunter of this group do you have some powder or herb that will mask the scent of all this blood?"
***Does Kreb have much longer before he bleeds to death?***

D

Daggertooth

"That's a great idea. My herbal Tonic has a sharp Pungent smell to it. It will completely mask any trace of blood. Great when injured in wolf infested territory, or for hiding dying ogres. ;) Give me about 5 minutes to prepare it."

I go to my pack and grab a pouch with 7 small pockets in it. Each pocket has a different herb. I mix it with water, being careful which order I mix them in.

"Better take care of business while I make this. I'll also start to mask our trail as soon as I'm done."

*******Note: Rando, just so you know, that is one of my minor abilities.*******

R

Rando

To Zilore -
Kreb does not answer your question, for he has died.

To Nychus -
Your smelly concoction masks the scent of blood nicely.

To all players -

You all work to clean up the area. Hiding the bodies of the ogres is a difficult task, as each of them weighs at least 600 lbs. After the bodies are hidden and some herds and dirt is kicked over the pools of blood, Archway sugests that all break for a mid-day meal before venturing down into the mine.

To Jaspar -

Stephen pulls you aside during luch and says, "This Archway character makes me uneasy. There is something about him...I can't put my finger on. And that Narren fellow, where did he run off to? I have not seen him since we got here to the mine."

To Dorgath -

Thedlyn speaks to you over lunch, "Aye, it will be good to be back down into the guts of the earth once more, and out of this horrid sunlight! It is a good thing these tall folk have us here. I'd hate to think of thier folly if they were to go down there alone."

To all players -

The sky has cleared and sun is out in force. There is no sign of the storms that have plauged the area of late. But, it matters little if your are going down into these strange mines, and out of the safty of the Sun. And you all still can't shake the unsetling feeling given you by the silence of the surounding wilderness.

**Go on to chapter 4**