Ravnica Previews

Killer Joe

I like this set. I got 3 Overgrown Tombs, 2 Watery Graves and the RW dual, too. I really like "Putrify" 1BG it's Terminate and Oxidize put together, sorta.

O

orgg

The 'Fake' spoiler was at magiclampoon.com, Spidy.

Funny, but there's been better fake spoilers.

H

Hetemti

:: I really like "Putrify" 1BG it's Terminate and Oxidize put together, sorta.

I made a R/B deck that ran White just for Vindicate, but I'm testing it with Green for Puti and some other stuff, like Grave Troll. I do need to address the loss of Enc removal with the switch, but I have land kill already, so I'd rather have a more potent splash (R/G and B/G rule) and keep the critter/art kill.

At the pre-re, vendors bought and (tried to) resell Puti at $3 or 4. lol

S

sageridder

Or you could just buy the Golgari Deathcreep It's got 2 Putrefy.:D

M

Mikeymike

Spiderman said:
What was the fake one missing?
Looking over the 'fake' list, it was actually very accurate. Only noticeable errors I found was an incorrect CC on Sins of the Past and Moonlight Bargain...both likely for the best.

I just missed a lot of interesting cards looking over the text-only list, like Scatter the Seeds, Drake Familiar, Halycon Gaze, Junktroller, Mark of Eviction, and a bunch more.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how the spoilers come out or get their info. Is it from an early list of the set before it goes into Development for testing? Seeing how the set is tested a year beforehand, that doesn't sound too plausible, unless they've been holding on to the info for a year and are afraid that WOTC will crack down on them if they release that info that early.