Raksha Golden Cub

O

orgg

So I'm owed two Fireballs and a Skullclamp?

Hmm... there's innuendo there, somewhere. :)

As for your rules question, Homestar, here's the text for regeneration from the comprehensive rules:

419.6b - Regeneration is a destruction-replacement effect. The word "instead" doesn't appear on the card but is implicit in the definition of regeneration. "Regenerate [permanent]" means "The next time [permanent] would be destroyed this turn, instead remove all damage from it, tap it, and (if it's in combat) remove it from combat." Abilities that trigger from damage being dealt still trigger even if the permanent regenerates. [CompRules 2003/07/01]
This means that you must pay the Regeneration cost before the creature is dealt the damage or destroyed; if the creature is in the graveyard, it's too late to regenerate. At any time when the creature is still in play, however, you may activate the regeneration ability.

As for the fodder cannon, since the spell that would kill your creature is on the stack and not resolved, you could activate Fodder Cannon in response and sacrifice the targetted creature, yes.

T

train

just a note - not before the creature is dealt damage... before the creature is dealt lethal damage...;)

Orgg - picked up some MTGO stuff for you...;)

H

Homestar

HOLY JEEZIT FINALLY A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!!!!! lol thx orgg. thats the first straight answer that any of you twistted fiends have given me (this tribe of twisted fiends does not include orgg).

M

mythosx

Hey what can I say, it's funny watching you squeem for the answer even though its posted at the wizards site.

T

train

I always enjoy watching squeeming threads too...;)

Homestar - can we send you cards yet?...

H

Homestar

i dunno ill have to check. i havent tried in a while. what kind of stuff would u send me?

H

Homestar

lol hey that works. i will definatly take them. but, not to be picky, if you have any extra white birds ur not using i could definatly use those for my bird deck.

H

Homestar

im still not sure i have to ask. ya kno i have to catch the parent-folk in a good mood for abetter chance of saying yes :)

T

train

ask them when they're sleeping...

They'll unconsciously respond... and you'll get some stuff!...:D

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by Homestar
im still not sure i have to ask. ya kno i have to catch the parent-folk in a good mood for abetter chance of saying yes :)
How old are you then? No offense intended really, just asking.

;)

C

chocobo_cid

Crazy...

----So speaketh the 17 year old jackoink

I doubt I would have had the patience or maturity for anything of the scope of Magic back then.

H

Homestar

chocobo : from my posts and stuff, how old did u think i was?

C

chocobo_cid

One can't really tell in this era of internet shorthand, anyone can hide beind an anonymous handle and emulate any writing style.

H

Homestar

o camon you cant tell from my extreme noobishness (yes i officially declare noobishness a word)!!!!

C

chocobo_cid

Technically, though I have more posts, I am more of a n00b. (Since April 2004 versus your Since Febuary 2004.)

H

Homestar

is that as long as you have been playing?

(lol this is lie a chat room with a URL)