Raksha Golden Cub

M

mythosx

can i get an alternate prize for i dont play mtgo online anymore. I was in the beta. But there is no way your gonna convince me to pay good money for digital cardboard.

T

train

Simulacrum would retrofit all this damage being dealt by all this doublestriking...

M

mythosx

how many people run expensive restricted cards in thier decks now adays?

T

train

DITTO WITH SPIDEY THERE... I FIGURED IT WAS CHEAP, AND NEVER RESTRICTED...

(I'll turn the caps off now...)

:rolleyes:

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by mythosx
how many people run expensive restricted cards in thier decks now adays?

maybe this is just a case of an unrelated question strolling into the wrong thread.

M

mythosx

Ignore my last comment. It was out of place. Hey Sefro, does this deck have to be t2, or can I make it t1?

C

chocobo_cid

He said "casual deck" so I suppose that anything goes, implying that as long as you don't go crazy on Moxes or something, it should be fine.

:cool:

N

Notepad

Originally posted by SeFRo
Only the first good deck article will get the Skullclamp. If the winner doesn't have an MTGO account: Tough cookies, and the prize will not be given out. Anybody up for the challenge?
Orgg posted the first good deck article. Caveman posted the second one, but I never specified a second prize. Orgg was gracious enough to say "wait and see if there's more entries" so I'll close it off now with Orgg and Caveman's entries and judge which one is written better and has the best casual theory in the deck construction.

Sorry to anybody else who wants to enter. Just wait for the next contest. I'll make sure the rules are spelled out much better next time.

C

Captain Caveman

Well,.. there's no doubt which article is written better. You should
go ahead and give him the prize. Its a good thing I don't have
to write for a living.

:)

M

mythosx

Yeay orgg.

It's too late for the contest but I opted for a sneak attack deck with raksha golden club.. You can take a powerful swing on turn 5 or 6 and takes chunks out of guys.

N

Notepad

Well, if you have an article or a good idea you can write, please post it. ;) It won't be part of the contest entries, but it would be neat to see more decks for this big lug.

And yeah, congrats to Orgg. I haven't had time to read both submissions (Just Orgg's) but since it appears there was a concession, I'll accept it and declare Orgg winner.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You haven't read them both? I thought you had and had already chosen orgg... well, read 'em both and see who wins - maybe this celebration for orgg is premature... :)

H

Homestar

n e way. while we wait for that, i have a few rules questions. can regeneration be used n e time? example, if rhox goes into the graveyard on my turn and my friend (who controls rhox) doesnt have mana to regenerate, can he do it next urn or n e time he wants? and if one of my creatures is targeted by a spell or ability that destroys it, can i sacrifice it for some such as fodder cannon?

N

Notepad

What the hell kind of rules questions are those? The answers are: Sure, HELL NO, and Only on Sunday if you're wearing a bodice.

As for the articles--only read Orgg's. The other I will read over this weekend. A celebration for Orgg is in order, though, as he did end up winning my Play or Draw contest. Only he and Houts entered, and Houts totally ignored the rules.