Phage will own at the prerelease

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Azreal the Soulmaster, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

ooo, I got a Scion of Darkness in my prize boosters. He looks good for MP if I can get him out :)
  2. train The Wildcard!!!...

I think he has the Spirit of the night ability doesn't he...
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, he has trample. But his most important ability is taking a creature out of your opponents graveyard and putting it in play under your control if your opponent was dealt combat damage.
  4. train The Wildcard!!!...

i thought you could put him into play using another creature or search for him at least...
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

That I don't know. I didn't read the spoiler.
  6. train The Wildcard!!!...

Found it...

It's sac'ing 3 clerics to search for him in any play zone - hand, library, or graveyard, and put it into play...
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Even better. I was wondering how to easily get him out in an MP game...
  8. EricBess Active Member

Yeah. Check out the common black cards. There is a black 1/1 cleric for B that lets you search him out.
  9. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

You're thinking of Dark Supplicant:

Dark Supplicant
    {B}
    Creature - Cleric
    T, Sacrifice three clerics: Search your library, hand, and graveyard for Scion of Darkness and put it in play.
    1/1

(- Steve -)
    W00T! 1000 posts, baby!
  10. train The Wildcard!!!...

Congrats on the posts Puff...
  11. EricBess Active Member

That's the one, JP. BTW, I just looked and realized that I mispoke. Dark Supplicant is uncommon, not common.

train - do you constantly monitor everyone's post count? :D You were the first to point out when I hit 1000 as well. Congrats JP.
  12. train The Wildcard!!!...

I'm on here... dare I say... more than Spidey?!...:eek: ;)

It's just something I notice from time to time...

The only reason I mentioned Puff's was that he mentioned and exclamated it with a W00T!!!...
  13. Ransac CPA Trash Man

YAY TO PUFFYCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, I think you're on here during "work hours" too, so I think we're tied. Unless you're getting on in the evening, which I haven't really noticed ;)
  15. train The Wildcard!!!...

Man - it's like I'm addicted...

from work, school, or home,... heck even when we were in Lubbock - I went to TTU to use the internet at the library...

The only tiems i get on in the evening would be when the Mrs. is studying, or she's at class...

But yeah - I'd agree we're tied...;) :cool: