Phage will own at the prerelease

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, he has trample. But his most important ability is taking a creature out of your opponents graveyard and putting it in play under your control if your opponent was dealt combat damage.

T

train

i thought you could put him into play using another creature or search for him at least...

T

train

Found it...

It's sac'ing 3 clerics to search for him in any play zone - hand, library, or graveyard, and put it into play...

E

EricBess

Yeah. Check out the common black cards. There is a black 1/1 cleric for B that lets you search him out.

J

Jigglypuff

You're thinking of Dark Supplicant:

Dark Supplicant
{B}
Creature - Cleric
T, Sacrifice three clerics: Search your library, hand, and graveyard for Scion of Darkness and put it in play.
1/1

(- Steve -)
W00T! 1000 posts, baby!

E

EricBess

That's the one, JP. BTW, I just looked and realized that I mispoke. Dark Supplicant is uncommon, not common.

train - do you constantly monitor everyone's post count? :D You were the first to point out when I hit 1000 as well. Congrats JP.

T

train

I'm on here... dare I say... more than Spidey?!...:eek: ;)

It's just something I notice from time to time...

The only reason I mentioned Puff's was that he mentioned and exclamated it with a W00T!!!...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think you're on here during "work hours" too, so I think we're tied. Unless you're getting on in the evening, which I haven't really noticed ;)

T

train

Man - it's like I'm addicted...

from work, school, or home,... heck even when we were in Lubbock - I went to TTU to use the internet at the library...

The only tiems i get on in the evening would be when the Mrs. is studying, or she's at class...

But yeah - I'd agree we're tied...;) :cool: