Orgg! bring the rock!

A

Apollo

Apollo valiantly charges into battle. Apollo remembers that he has a broken talon. Apollo falls to the ground chirping in pain. He opens his beak and attempts to bite the toes of passing warriors.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

It seems everyone is against me. :( What a way to start a day. :rolleyes:
(Multani calls on Maro and Yamavyia herself for assistence and enlists the help of Rofellos. He regenerates his treetrunk
Then with a vengence, he goes after TheOrgg like there's no tommorow. Meanwhile Yamavyia casts an enormous hurricane and completely obliterates everyone. Urza planeswalks his in and helps out.
Gaea's keeping busy with Istanbul, Duel, Ed, and Ishan while Titania takes care of Chaos and Arhar.
Multani catches up to Rofellos and bashes away with fury and rage :D . He calls on Rouge Elephants that trample TheOrgg, then casts Multani's Decree which promptly kills Zadok, again. Multani then concentrates on TheOrgg. Having had less success with his treetrunk, he calls on Thron Elementals and Weatherseed treefolks. He also casts Flickering Ward on his creatures and give the Pro:TheOrgg. Having beaten the hell out of TheOrgg. Multani uses treetrunk and Bashes him into oblivion then smacks him like a baseball with his treetrunk sending Rofellos to Rath where Volrath, Crovax and Phyrexians readily deal with him. :D )

Whoa! That was the most lengthy counterattack I've ever typed. :D

"Everything you can change, I can change back."
-Multani

[Edited by Multani on June 23rd, 2000 at 10:31 PM]

Z

Zadok001

NOW I'M MAD!!!!!

[me] calls in the power of the founders![/me]

SLEIGHT OF MIND!!!!

"HA!"

D

Duel

Um, Zadok, I think "Slight of mind" is more apporpriate to you...

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Smacks Zadok with treetrunk and stomps on him for good measure.) :D

A

Apollo

Flaps his wings and soars into battle. Right into the teeth of Yavamaya's Hurricane. Torrents of water do a mighty fine job of Dousing Apollo's fire, and he crashes to the earth.

Apollo

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Apollo: My symathies. It's tough being a bird. :( (Casts regeneration on Apollo.)

Zadok: Editing my post behind my back was quite annoying, even for a dead person like you. :mad:
However, what little damage you did has been repaired.
(Multani gets his heaviest treetrunk in his arsenal and a rocket launcher (Hey! It was a gift from Urza! :D) and sets out to hunt down Zadok and put him out of his misery. :D)
Better start running Zadok... :D

Note: If anyone thinks I'm crazy pissing off a founder, tell me.

A

Apollo

Don't worry, I'm not just a bird, I'm a phoenix. I regenerated on my own, but thank you anyway.

Still can't seem to do anything about this bum leg, though.

Apollo

A

Apollo

Unfortunately, I have a cast, Multani. That is a big part of the problem.

Apollo

Z

Zadok001

Nice try, Multani. See, I have powers well beyond what I have shown... Besides, I'm already dead! What are ya' gonna do, kill me?

"Bwahahahaha!"

I

Istanbul

*Istanbul taps a little blue mana*

Here we go...a nice Energy Field. Feels like home. You don't mind if I keep my buddy Ertai nearby to counter any attacks at me while I watch the fireworks, do you? Didn't think so.

I

Ihsans Shade

As a repayment to Zadook, Ihsan grabs Multani's head, spins causing Multani to stick straight out, slams him into the ground, cast animate dead on Zadok, picks Multani up by the foot, begins to use him as a club, and goes to town on the near-by foliage.

"Don't mess with my friends," booms the loud baratone voice of...
Ihsan's Shade

Z

Zadok001

[me] UNHESITANTLY counters the Animate Dead!!!! [/me]

Don't do that, you'll make me corporeal again! Then he'll hit me with a tree branch or something! :) As is, I can annoy him to no end... (Although I think I've exhausted my amazing Founder powers for the time being... I'll stop that now... :) )

"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cannons."

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Due to the many warriors in this battle, I am a huge 20/20.
Your puny 5/5 is no match for me and Pro: White does nothing.
(Smacks Ishan and sends him hurling into Phyrexia.) :D
My...the Phyrexians must be really busy these days. :D

Also, it's bad to die twice Ishan....

C

Chaos Turtle

[me]hangs out at Tormod's Crypt, wondering what would happen if he popped that sucker open...[/me]

I am now accepting bribes... :cool:

D

Duel

*chump blocks multani. How do you like that, CHUMP?*

*casts stone rain on Istabul's island, making constantinople and his energy field both sink.*

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Uses treetrunk and sends blocks right back into Duels face.
Stampedes toward Duel and smacks Duel sending him flying into the stone rain's path and gets pulverized.) :D
You owe me one Isty. :D
Chaos: How about a little alliance? Hmmm...;)