Online Game Warriors

R

rkoelsch

Well I updated with my latest points. I have also established a tradition of going to the inn when I run out of turns and have a drink and get smashed. Smashed :D

R

rkoelsch

I had talked to the old man and he explained the rank system a little. Once you reach a set level you will advance to the next rank. I think Bob made it past level 5. Some of us actually have to work for a living.;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't know if it's level 6 to advance to the next rank for every rank, but that sounds about right.

Hey, getting smashed sounds like a good idea. You don't get any penalties? I should start that too... :D

B

Bob

Once you reach lvl 5, donate a lot of gold to the church. If youd onate regularly, donate 300 gold. If you never donate, donate it all to the church.

Then you'll be invited to Valhalla

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i donate regularly, and i'm level five so all i have to do is donate 300 gold

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I finally beat Zilore twice in jousting! Apparently you get mucho xp and gold for winning against someone higher ranked than you (which means Bing or Evincar should find out they did real well against me :( :) )

And I found a Lance for the Victor while adventuring! Woo-hoo!

Stats updated.

S

sageridder

:mad::mad: Did you guys see this?I went to logon and this is the only thing that pops up now.
Welcome to www*worm*com (changed .'s to *'s didn't want to link to it)
Hacked By Chinese! :mad::mad:

S

sageridder

Did you login,because I'm still getting the hacked by chinese worm page.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Went to the same link as the first page originally provided (well, I had it bookmarked) and logged in fine.

R

rkoelsch

I got the same thing. This is terrible. I really feel that hackers need to be SHOT.:(

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah i got that to, the game master said that it has been hacked, but hopefully the site will return to its normal glory

S

sageridder

I'm sorry to say that Warriors has been hacked by some kid who dont like you guys that much.
I will be gone for this weekend so Im sorry to say that it will take at least until tuesday before I have the time to fix this.
Thank the man who calls himself "chinese" for this!
However If this Chinese should email me and say he is sorry I will not go forward with the policematter that comes next. I do know his IP and and a whole bunch of other things about him.(I have a UNIX server that monitors everything on my site).
I do understand that this is a child who had nothing else to do, but the thing I can't understand is why he is doing it to all of you? over 5000 angry people, that seems like someting only a really small and bitter man could do.

best regards / Gamemaster

Sounds like he ain't screwing around,I hope he gets him.
(fixed a couple spelling errors for any of us that english is not your first language)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

site back up, my stats updated, that 40 turns in one burst does real well for your stats.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wow i did fairly decent against zilore in jousting, stats updated again

R

rkoelsch

Boy I missed that. posted my stats. Now 5th lvl Troll and I joined a guild. we'll see if that helps.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Lots o turns meant lots of jousting and adventuring! Bob should be happy this time since he barely beat me both times :)

And I found TWO large treasures while adventuring, of about 7000 gold each, which enabled me to buy some good stuff! Check my stats! I got the Mozes Donkey! :D

But do NOT drink a "J" potion. It's BAD :(

Also got to the riddle man and opted for equipment, but he gave me the same helm I already had :rolleyes:

R

rkoelsch

Another fun day. Look what happens when you join a guild.

You have received 21 new turns since last login
The trolls pact has beaten you up all night. Pain is their way.
Your strength has improved by 1.
Your health has improved by 2.
The dayly fee of 100 gold has been payed to your guild

Pain is good:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's great... I joined the Dwarf's Guild and they don't beat me up, just improve my finding skill :)

I might join the Adventurers Guild later, I'm not sure.