New Year Greetings

N

nodnarb24

[me]throws a space suit out to Hawaiian Mage.[/me]

It's has a microphone in it so we can hear you now.

H

Hawaiian mage

That would work, except you replied a few minutes too late, I can't hold my breath THAT long...

Don't worry, years from now I will have my revenge as shattered parts of my body scratch the preciose paint of your ship. Hwaa ha ha ha!

N

Namielus

YEA HM IS DEAD!!! What a wounderful new year it will be...

N

nodnarb24

QUICK WE MUST REVIVE HAWAIIAN MAGE!

[me]activates the tracter beam to pull in Hawaiian Mage.[/me]

[me]uses some highly advanced medical technology that he created to revive Hawaiian Mage.[/me]

[me]puts the space suit on to [/B]Hawaiian Mage[/B][/me]

[me]launches Hawaiian Mage back into space.[/me]

Is that better?

N

Namielus

Oh well, 2nd hug time!

[me]steps toward Nodnarb and reacheds to put his arms around Nodnard.[/me]
[me]pauses at hearing a snarl[/me]

I'll just write a UOME

S

sageridder

*sageridder remembers just how tasty honey barbque avatar wings are and pulls HM back "while I think about it"
I also pull in the frozen duke."Well he would be usefull if we land on the planet of the giant amazon women."

N

Namielus

Make sure that is the kind of planet where the giant amazons women want a sacrifice and not a play thing... unless your talking about THOSE giant amazons women...

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]spontaniously combusts, and his frozen and shattered body parts scrath the the big "CPA" letters on the ship.[/me]

Hwaa ha ha ha..!

N

nodnarb24

Lucky I installed that auto-repaint mechanism...

[me]pushs a button that says "repaint" and the "CPA" letters reappear on the ship.[/me]

M

MrXarvox

It is the new year, and we're here posting about it instead of partying our @$$es off...
Hehehe....

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

[me] is still running from the Master. He comes up, grabs the microphone and says: "yOU dAMN rIGHT wE aRE-" Finally I stick a pin into him and kill him. Someone needs to open the airlock! [/me]

G

Gerode

[me], in his Shiny space suit, uses a vacuum vacuum cleaner to suck up the shards of H-Mage. Gerode gives the vacuum a shove towards the Sun. Hawaiian mage approaches the Sun at about 20000 k/h, 20 k/h faster than we are.[/me]

We won't be seeing him again!

80 minutes until 2001 and the world explodes and I am taken into Nodnarb's ship! Wait, then Hawaiian mage hasn't blown up yet and I'm not in space yet...

A

Apollo

It's now 1:52! Happy New Year! Wanna know what I did on New Years?

I watched Chicken Run! Hahaha! I have no life!

But it was a very inspiring story for birdies like me.:)

H

Hawaiian mage

Finally! I bet I was the last one... but it's fianlly 2001 here!

N

Namielus

I'm having a 2001 celebratory diablo game, 24.0.53.210 is the IP bring clvl 15-23 chars!

Only lasting for about 3 more hours!

N

nodnarb24

You now what's cool about today, the date is in binary code (010101).

A

Almindhra

Happy New Years everyone!...I had a great New Years 'party'...heheheh...Whats your New Years resolution?...

And happy birthday to me...Yayyyy!!!