New Year Greetings

N

Namielus

Well it Diablo celebratori things lasted about 3 more hours then I thought, about 6 people show, Who were you guys I was busy killing evil to type...

B

Bob

[me] gets together with Nano, and together, they kill Nodnarb, and take over the ship.[/me]
"Mr. Nano, set course for Amazon world!"
spaceship CPA lansd on Amazon world, and the giant Amazon women ask for sacrifices...
"umm..."
[me] throws Dakkon Blackblade..and...ummm... (your name here) to the women, then runs back into the ship...[/me]

F

fuzzy510

Fuzzy joinin' the PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!

[me]launches even more fireworks than nodnarb, and blows up the ship. Fuzzy then opens the "CPA Ship 2", and watches as all of the semi-normal people float by outside.[/me]

Dang! So that's why everybody says I'm a party pooper...

Oh well! At least I have satellite TV! I can watch all of the college bowl games! (Including the much-hated gallleryfurniture.com bowl!!)

N

nodnarb24

[me]pretends to be dead while Bob and Nano revolt. When they stop on the Amazon Planet, Nodnarb24 gets up and throws Bob and Nano into a valcano.[/me]

Now for Fuzzy510...

[me]launches the escape pod that is actually exactly the same as the original ship. Then Nodnarb24 picks everybody up except for Fuzzy510.[/me]

[me]shots Fuzzy510 with the Death Ray 5000[/me]

That's for ruining the party.

B

Bob

Then ties up Fuzzy, and shoots him at point-blank range with a phaser.
"This ship is now 'The CPAnterprise'!"

B

Bob

Anyway, then I teleport Nano out of the volcano with me, then go onto the CPAnterprise, then find Nodnarb, and NAno and I pull out 2 phasers each, and mutilate Nodnarb, then leaces fuzzy to die, and throws Nodnarb out into space...

N

nodnarb24

mm mmmmm m mmm mmmm mm mmmmmm mmm m mmmm mmmm mmmm.
Translation: (at least I can hold my breath for a very long time.)

[me]clutches on to the CPAnterprise and makes a hole in a window and Bob and Nano are sucked out into the vacuum of space.[/me]

[me]patches up the hole before anyone else is sucked out.[/me]

[me]gets into the CPAnterprise through his personal teleportation device.[/me]

F

fuzzy510

[me]teleports himself into the CPAnterprise, and refuses to leave and, actually, realizes he can't leave even if he wanted to.[/me]

B

Bob

There aren't windows in a spaceship, DUH!
And you were already dead, anyway, we shot you hundreds of times, with phasers set to kill!
So, that post was just nonsense.
As fuzzy comes in, Bob lets him survive, if he doesn't make any trouble...

S

Sleepy

[me]wakes up...[/me]

hey happy new year everybody!

[me]nods off again...[/me]

K

K9Archmage

HOw can one have a good time without strife?
Oh well.

Since i am an atheist, i don't get christmas presents. I have a new year's tree, new year's lights, and presents under the new year's tree. The ondly downside is that i have to open my presents on New Years.

HOipa

N

nodnarb24

Bob:
1. Their are windows on a spaceship but they are really thick and not made of glass. I think plastic but not sure.
2. You only Mutilated me.

K

K9Archmage

Nodarb, how would you know that there are windows in a spaceship... Have you seen mine? NO YOU HAVEN'T, SHUT UP! DOn't you dare use that voice to me!

Hoipa

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say it's a trip! I don't really know how it is in US cities, but in Hungary, it seems like everyone crowds along the Danube River, waiting for fireworks (which lasts a good 30 minutes) and then the National Anthem is played where everyone is REAL solemn and quiet-like.

But that's not the trippy part! It appears it starts around 7 pm and there's a place near the river called Walking Street (in English, Vaci u. in Hungarian) and it seems everyone goes there first. No cars, so it is packed WALL TO WALL with people blowing noise-makers, wailing away on horns, wearing goofy hats and masks, yelling, drinking, whatever. There's a dance club on the Street that blasts techno/dance music and a strip club right opposite (with a window dance) if you want to get your jollies another way. As you walk, you are always "bipped" (nod to Whimsy) on the head with aforementioned horns, but it's all in good fun (meaning no malicious HARD hits which might go on in the US). At different points on the street or river, bands play (we saw a swing and a rock/metal band; I'm sure there was others).

All in all, a kickin' good time and it was a great experience!