New Year Greetings

P

Purple_jester

Happy New Year, CPA!!!

It's 1:00 in the morning, year 2001 where I live. Happy New Year to you all.

May you forget your troubles and your strife and greet the new millenium with a clear conscience and pure heart. ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Everybody, Have a happy Ransac new year!!!!!!!!

AND, have a happy CPA real new millenium!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

IT'S THE END OFF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!
[me]sees if anyone starts singing.[/me]

H

Hawaiian mage

AAAAAGH!!! I'm still stuck in year 2000 technology! I'm behind the times! AAAAAAAGH!!!

S

superguy

Well, its 2pm December 31st here in Toronto, Canada, but I would still likke to wish everyone a happy new year in case i don't have another chance today. So, Happy New Year to all the members of the CPA, wherver you may be! I hope the new year will bring you something more than this one, and I wish you all good luck!

T

Teferi

[me] sings along w/ nodnarb24[/me]

and i feel fine...

u know this is technically the the start of the new millenium, not last year

A

Apollo

Happy New Year to all! Here, it is only 6:27, Dec. 31st. But before too long, it will be 2001.

Toodles.:)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Hey people it's 9:15 pm here right now.

Happy New Year! The New Year Badger sends his greetings with his magical bell and his magical hat!

oh by the way: This is my 400th post!

4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!
4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!
4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!
4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!
4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!
4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!
4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!
4 hun-dred in 2-K-1!

Chant with me!

Ok maybe not.... Of course Nodnarb is going to usher in the new year with an old-fashioned initiation.

May the New Year Badger smile on you! Ding ding ding!

N

nodnarb24

Yes, I have a special surprise ready when new years hits.

It is currently 9:18 according to my watch.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Then, for the sake of the New Year Badger, tell us! He can't stand the suspense!

(New Year Badger mumbles something to TICM)

Wha.. What's that? Oh yes, my acquaintance here would like some pie. I gave my ice cream away at noon today because my PR guy told me it would be good for my image, which is apparently a little too Molimo-ish this day and age, it would seem. Maybe this way I can get on Avatar Magazine's 10 Most Intriuging Fungi of the Year list. [me] starts wishin' and hopin' and occasionally whistlin'. [/me] Hey don't take the micropho-

hEY tHIS bE tHE nEW yEAR bADGER wISHIN aLL yOU fOLKS a hAPPY nEW yEAR.

Well, he isn't very eloquent.... Anyway, I don't have anything to give him for food... Maybe he can get some food from his magic hat..

But who's catering this joint?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Well then, why didn't you say so, Mr. New Year Badger? Who are you anyway?

"hAH hAH hAH hAH hAH hAH hAH!!!!!"

Oh no, it's the Master, gotta run bye

S

sageridder

Well my time zone is about to roll into the new year.sageridder Pulls out the chilled bottle of champaigne that was hidden from view.
15 minutes to go. :D

[Edited by sageridder on 12-31-00 at 11:48 PM]

N

nodnarb24

Well it's 11:48 in my neck of the woods, since I have no patience I'll start the suprise.

[me]lauches 50,000 fireworks that spell out "Happy New Years To All The People At The CPA!"[/me]

Now time for the big one...

[me]launches a 10000000000000ton firework into the air and it starts...
droping...
droping...
and droping...[/me]

Uh oh, EVERYONE RUN FOR THE SPACESHIP!!!

[me]runs for his spaceship that he made just in case something went wrong.

The spaceship launches with almost everyone inside.

The firework hits the Earth and the Earth is destroyed.[/me]

Let's see, some people are missing...

Who could they be...

[me]sees Hawaiian Mage and DÛke fly past the spaceship window.[/me]

Oh, no biggy.

Now where do you guys want to go?

one more thing...
Didn't I tell you it was the end of the world?

[Edited by nodnarb24 on 12-31-00 at 11:52 PM]

N

Namielus

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHH HA!

Its not really new years yet, you people all celebrated in vain! still have ~~3 more hours by my clock.

S

sageridder

Guess that will teach me to trust the puter without checking.:eek: Nadnarb24 you are only about 45 minutes north of me.Well earth gone ok but how can we be sure dick clark did not survive?One thing I am glad of no matter where we go george clinton and the p funk stowed away,so no matter where we end up at least we can do the stomp.:p

N

nodnarb24

Well it's New Years(in my neck of the woods of course) so I guess the spaceship is now the partyship. Since this is my ship I make the laws so...

THERE IS NO LEGAL DRINKING AGE!!!

[me]breaks out the keg and champaigne.[/me]

PARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ...

(In space, no one can here you rant...)