New game - Ghost Party

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm hoping Hugo can catch Limited 'cause obviously your pieces will be the next in line.

Roll more threes!

5 for turgy22

6 for you.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ummm... considering that Mooseman is the only one with any choice left as to how to move his pieces, can't he just finish all the rolls for the round so we can move on?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ok. Here is what happened on the finish.
Hugo was 1 space behind Limited and all 3 of my guys were 2 spaces ahead of Limited and the Hugo moved his three.
What happens?
Hugo passed over Limited and landed on my 3 guys in the same move.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Limited, as the first one "gotten", goes to the -9 spot. All of your guys go to and share the -8 spot.

So the final scores for Round 1 are:

turgy22: 6
Limited: -10
Spidey: -11
Mooseman: -24

For the setup of Round 2 (& 3 later), everyone comes outside of their rooms and then the piece starting at the -10 spot goes somewhere. So I've moved everyone outside their rooms and placed my piece which was at the -10. So it's Limited's placement of his -9 piece and then Mooseman can place his three pieces and I think the order is the one above with the person with the lowest score rolling first, but I'll double-check tonight.

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Limited, do you still want to try for the second round? The game/Hugo should move faster since he moves on a three and six now...

L

Limited

I think the game will definitely improve with Hugo moving more, but the problem is that I'm working three to four days a week now. I am behind my computer most of the time, and can read CPA now and again, but i don't really have the time to pixel in boardpieces for every move I make.

So unless you guys are prepared for this game to take a looong time, I guess I'm out.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm prepared :)

No, really, if you just wanna say which piece moves, either I or the person after you (turgy22) could do the actual pixelating...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You go first and it's the same order: you, Limited, turgy22, then I.

Remember, Hugo now moves 3 spaces when a 3 or 6 is rolled.

I roll a 5 for you.