New game - Ghost Party

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If your Paint is set up the way mine is, you mean the dotted box at the top of the second icon list to the left? The one that says "Select" when you hold your mouse over it and if you click it, two more icons appear at the bottom of the icon list?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Use the selection tool (1). Zoom in over a "clean" section of the board. Select the square or squares you want to copy (2). Copy. Scroll to the square that you want to repair. Paste. Align the clean square properly over the old one (4).

Repeat the process using the game pieces. Select a good one, paste over a sloppy or small one.

Attachments

L

Limited

The game is becoming a bit boring now, and seeing the we'll all be able to outrun Hugo for a long time this could take a while..

I get the feeling this game is missing something.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Actually, you won't be able to outrun Hugo for a long time. Especially you, Limited, since you only have one piece, you'll eventually have to pass Hugo and then if someone rolls a 3 before you can move again, he'll send you to the basement to get drunk.

It'd be nice if one person could just finish up all the rolls, make the most logical move (since there's not a whole lot of choices) and end this round quickly, so we don't have to keep waiting around between players.

L

Limited

I have no options whatsoever, so Moose can always do my move (if he feels like it).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I or Mooseman can wrap up this round if everyone agrees. The thing that is missing is that apparently, Hugo is supposed to move whenever a three OR a six is rolled (although he only still moves three spaces). That's what we'll do in the next two rounds.

With the 5, I'll move into the last available room.

I rolled a 3.

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That was a freakin room????????
I wish I would have known... is the room layout exactly the same for next round? Can we give the rooms different colors?

Hugo moves
I roll 6 for Limited and 5 for Turgy22 and 4 for Spiderman

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the room layout will be the same. We can give them different colors if you want.

It looks like Hugo didn't move...

So am I supposed to move everyone's pieces? :confused:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
It looks like Hugo didn't move...
So am I supposed to move everyone's pieces? :confused:
I moved Limited's piece and Turgy22 is not in the hallway anymore.
I thought Hugo only moves on a 3 this round?
You should move for the 4 and give me my roll.
Do you want to roll for turgy22 and me? I'll roll for Limited and you....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hugo should have moved on your turn, when I rolled a three for you, but it looks like he stayed in the same place between my gameboard and yours - and looking at it further, it looks like Limited didn't move. I think you uploaded the old board before Hugo and Limited's moves.

Yeah, I can roll for turgy22 and you while you roll for me and Limited.