Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs Mooseman

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

They both die?
    Very good plan though.
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Let's hope it pays off :) Almost kind of a waste for Call For Blood.

Done.

Spidey: 20
    Hand: 5
    In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (T) Island
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Forest

(U) Goblin Cohort (2/2, ~ can't attack unless I've played a creature spell this turn)
    (U) Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate (5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *2 ki ctr*
    (T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
    (U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, add G to your mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from your mana pool as phases end.)
    (TT) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
    (S) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood
    RFG:

Mooseman: 14
    Hand: 7
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (UU) Mountain
    (UUU) Forest

(U) Blademane Baku (1/1, "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Blademane Baku.
    1, Remove X ki counters from Blademane Baku: For each counter removed, Blademane Baku gets +2/+0 until end of turn.")
    (U) Isao, Enlightened Bushi (2/1, Legendary Creature - Human Samurai ~ can’t be countered. Bushido 2
    2: Regenerate target Samurai.)
    (S) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami
    RFG:
  3. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep, Swamp
    Attack with Kannushi
    Responses?

Spidey: 20
    In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (T) Island
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Forest

(U) Goblin Cohort (2/2, ~ can't attack unless I've played a creature spell this turn)
    (U) Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate (5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *2 ki ctr*
    (T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
    (U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, add G to your mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from your mana pool as phases end.)
    (TT) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
    (S) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (UU) Mountain
    (UUU) Forest

(U) Blademane Baku (1/1, "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Blademane Baku.
    1, Remove X ki counters from Blademane Baku: For each counter removed, Blademane Baku gets +2/+0 until end of turn.")
    (U) Isao, Enlightened Bushi (2/1, Legendary Creature - Human Samurai ~ can’t be countered. Bushido 2
    (T) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami
    RFG:
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

No blocks - take it.
  5. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I'll play the Okiba-Gang Shinobi (Ninjutsu 3B)
    Responses or damage on stack?
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

OO, nice. No responses, dmg on the stack, dmg can resolve if you want (I'm tapped out).
  7. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Damage resolves, you discard 2 cards, Play the Empty-Chrine Kannushi and I am done.

Spidey: 17
    Hand: 5 (3)
    In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (T) Island
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Forest

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (UT) Mountain
    (UTT) Forest

(T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
    Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.")
    (S) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

RFG:
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I discard Flames of the Blood Hand and Heartless Hidetsugo.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Glasskite
    Responses/blocks?

Hand: 3
    In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
    (U,U) Mt x2
    (U) Island
    (U,U) Plains x2
    (U) Forest

(T) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
    (U) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo
    RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (UT) Mountain
    (UTT) Forest

(T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
    Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.")

RFG:
  9. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'll ninjitsu my own Okiba-Gang Shinobi. Responses? Dmg on stack? Dmg resolves?
  11. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Sure
    I discard
    Scourge of Numai
    Ribbons of Reikei
  12. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Are you done?
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Heh, sorry, I missed this... must be pulling a Limited... :D

Island
    Shimmering Glasskite (using the floating G)

Done

Hand: 2
    In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,U) Mt x2
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Forest

(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
    (T) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
    (U) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)
    (T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Ninjutsu 3B, Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo
    RFG:

Mooseman: 11
    In Play:

(T) Plains
    (U) Island
    (T) Swamp
    (UT) Mountain
    (UTT) Forest

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami, Scourge of Numai, Ribbons of Reikei
    RFG:
  14. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

untap, upkeep, Mountain
    Genju of the Spires
    Activate Genju
    Responses?

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,U) Mt x2
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Forest

(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
    (T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Ninjutsu 3B, Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.)

RFG:

Hand: 3
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (UT) Mountain
    (U) Mountain (Genju of the Spires)
    (UTT) Forest

Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mountain becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature until end of turn. It’s still a land.
    When enchanted Mountain is put into a graveyard, you may return Genju of the Spires from your graveyard to your hand.)

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami, Scourge of Numai, Ribbons of Reikei
    RFG:
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

No responses.
  16. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Attack with the mountain Genju
    Blocks?
  17. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Block with the Cohort.
  18. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Done, unless you have something

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,U) Mt x2
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Forest

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo, Goblin Cohort
    RFG:

Hand: 4
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (UT) Mountain
    (UTT) Forest

(U) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
    (U) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

RFG:
  19. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Nope.

Untap, upkeep - add floating G

Body of Jukai (using floating G and giving my Shoji flying)
    Forest
    Attack with the Glasskite and Shoji
    Responses/blocks?

Hand: 1
    In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T,U) Forest x2

(U) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Ninjutsu 3B, Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.)
    (S) Body of Jukai (8/5, trample, soulshift 8)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo, Goblin Cohort
    RFG:

Hand: 4
    In Play:

(U) Plains
    (U) Island
    (U) Swamp
    (UT) Mountain
    (UTT) Forest

(U) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
    (U) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

RFG:
  20. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Can't block flying
    Take it