Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope it pays off :) Almost kind of a waste for Call For Blood.

Done.

Spidey: 20
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

(U) Goblin Cohort (2/2, ~ can't attack unless I've played a creature spell this turn)
(U) Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate (5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *2 ki ctr*
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, add G to your mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from your mana pool as phases end.)
(TT) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
(S) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood
RFG:

Mooseman: 14
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U) Blademane Baku (1/1, "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Blademane Baku.
1, Remove X ki counters from Blademane Baku: For each counter removed, Blademane Baku gets +2/+0 until end of turn.")
(U) Isao, Enlightened Bushi (2/1, Legendary Creature - Human Samurai ~ can’t be countered. Bushido 2
2: Regenerate target Samurai.)
(S) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Swamp
Attack with Kannushi
Responses?

Spidey: 20
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

(U) Goblin Cohort (2/2, ~ can't attack unless I've played a creature spell this turn)
(U) Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate (5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *2 ki ctr*
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, add G to your mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from your mana pool as phases end.)
(TT) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
(S) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U) Blademane Baku (1/1, "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Blademane Baku.
1, Remove X ki counters from Blademane Baku: For each counter removed, Blademane Baku gets +2/+0 until end of turn.")
(U) Isao, Enlightened Bushi (2/1, Legendary Creature - Human Samurai ~ can’t be countered. Bushido 2
(T) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Damage resolves, you discard 2 cards, Play the Empty-Chrine Kannushi and I am done.

Spidey: 17
Hand: 5 (3)
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

(T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.")
(S) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I discard Flames of the Blood Hand and Heartless Hidetsugo.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Glasskite
Responses/blocks?

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest

(T) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
(U) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

(T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.")

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, sorry, I missed this... must be pulling a Limited... :D

Island
Shimmering Glasskite (using the floating G)

Done

Hand: 2
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(T) Kami of Shattered Shoji (2/5, whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gains flying ueot)
(U) Moonlit Strider (1/4, sac ~: target creature I control gains protection from the color of my choice ueot. Soulshift 3)
(T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Ninjutsu 3B, Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo
RFG:

Mooseman: 11
In Play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami, Scourge of Numai, Ribbons of Reikei
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
untap, upkeep, Mountain
Genju of the Spires
Activate Genju
Responses?

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(T) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Ninjutsu 3B, Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.)

RFG:

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(U) Mountain (Genju of the Spires)
(UTT) Forest

Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mountain becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature until end of turn. It’s still a land.
When enchanted Mountain is put into a graveyard, you may return Genju of the Spires from your graveyard to your hand.)

Graveyard: Horobi's Whisper, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Matsu-Tribe Sniper, Traproot Kami, Scourge of Numai, Ribbons of Reikei
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done, unless you have something

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo, Goblin Cohort
RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

(U) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
(U) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope.

Untap, upkeep - add floating G

Body of Jukai (using floating G and giving my Shoji flying)
Forest
Attack with the Glasskite and Shoji
Responses/blocks?

Hand: 1
In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Ninjutsu 3B, Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.)
(S) Body of Jukai (8/5, trample, soulshift 8)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Torrent of Stone, Kami of False Hope, Call For Blood, Flames of the Blood Hand, Heartless Hidetsugo, Goblin Cohort
RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

(U) Okiba-Gang Shinobi (3/2, Rat Ninja "Ninjutsu 3B(3B, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.)
(U) Empty-Chrine Kannushi (1/1, ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

RFG: