Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs Limited

L

Limited

Pay W for Mending Hands, preventing the next four damage to the Rat.

Damage resolves?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. My Mt dies, Genju goes back to my hand.

Mt - gain a life
Re-cast it

Done.

Limited: 6
Handsize: 5
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TUU) 3x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(U) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)
(T) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Graveyard: Loam Dweller, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands
RFG: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Bile Urchin

Spiderman: 24
Handsize: 1
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Lifegift (Whenever a land CIP, I may gain 1 life)
Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1, sac ~: Target player loses 1 life)
(T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Attack with da Rat!

Limited: 6
In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(UUU) 3x Swamp
(UU) 2x Forest

(T) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)
(U) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Graveyard: Loam Dweller, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1, sac ~: Target player loses 1 life)
(T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain

L

Limited

You sac the Bile Urchin so I lose a life?

After combat, I'll play a Harbinger of Spring

Done.

Limited: 5
Handsize: 4
In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TUU) 3x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(U) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]
(S) Harbinger of Spring (2/1) [Soulshift 4, Protection from non-Spirit creatures]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep to the saccing of the Urchin.

Untap, upkeep - add G to my mana pool

Activate Genju'd Mt.
Attack with the Genju'd Mt
Responses/blocks?

Handsize: 4
In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TUU) 3x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(S) Harbinger of Spring (2/1) [Soulshift 4, Protection from non-Spirit creatures]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin

L

Limited

Sure. The Genju dies (again) and the enchantment goes back to your hand. The Harbinger dies, and I soulshift Loam Dweller back to my hand.

You done?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, re-cast the Genju.

Done.

Activate Genju'd Mt.
Attack with the Genju'd Mt
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TUU) 3x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands, Harbinger of Spring

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain

L

Limited

I'll assume you are not entering your second combat phase? :D

At the end of your turn, I'll cast Vital Surge and Splice Horobi's Whipser, destroying the Springcaller and gaining three life.

Untap, upkeep

Horobi's Whisper on your Ninja.

Attack with Rat-Ninja

Blocks? Responses?

Limited: 8
Handsize: 3
In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUT) 3x Island
(UTT) 3x Swamp
(UU) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Vital Surge, Horobi's Whisper
RFG: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Bile Urchin, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands, Harbinger of Spring

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'm so glad I got rid of the Whisper when I played Mooseman.

No blocks, take the dmg. Discard Roar of Juaki (which apparently I should have used last turn :( )

L

Limited

After combat, I'll play Loam Dweller.

Done.

Handsize: 2
In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUT) 3x Island
(UTT) 3x Swamp
(UU) 2x Forest

(S) Loam Dweller (2/2) [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play]

RFG: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Bile Urchin, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands, Harbinger of Spring

Spiderman: 21
Handsize: 0
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours, Roar of Jukai

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Activate Genju'd Mt
Attack with it
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUT) 3x Island
(UTT) 3x Swamp
(UU) 2x Forest

(S) Loam Dweller (2/2) [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours, Roar of Jukai

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep and Yep.

Cast Genju again.

Done.

In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUT) 3x Island
(UTT) 3x Swamp
(UU) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Vital Surge, Horobi's Whisper, Loam Dweller

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours, Roar of Jukai, Mountain