Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs Limited

L

Limited

It dies. The Rat goes back to my hand.

Play a Swamp and play Loam Dweller and Kami of False Hope.

Done.

Limited: 15
Handsize: 10
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(UT) 2x Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1) Spirit [Sac: Target player loses one life]
(S) Loam Dweller (2/2) Spirit [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play tapped]
(S) Kami of False Hope (1/1) Spirit [Sac: Fog]

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami

Spiderman: 19
Handsize: 8
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

Lifegift (Whenever a land CIP, I may gain 1 life)

(T) Bile Urchin (1/1, sac ~: Target player loses 1 life)
(T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Tou

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - add G to my mana pool

Plains - gain a life
Traproot Kami
Split-Tail Miko

Done

Handsize: 10
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(UT) 2x Swamp
(T) Forest

(S) Loam Dweller (2/2) Spirit [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play tapped]
(S) Kami of False Hope (1/1) Spirit [Sac: Fog]

Spiderman: 20
Handsize: 6
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Plains

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1, sac ~: Target player loses 1 life)
(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(S) Traproot Kami (0/2 currently, defender, ~'s toughness is equal to the number of Forests in play, ~ can block as though it has flying)
(S) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Tou

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep

Island
Jetting Glasskite

Done.

Handsize: 9
In Play:

(T) Plains
(TT) Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Loam Dweller (2/2) Spirit [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play tapped]
(U) Kami of False Hope (1/1) Spirit [Sac: Fog]
(S) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) Spirit [Flying. The first thing to target this each turn is countered]

Spiderman: 20
Handsize: 6
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Plains

(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(S) Traproot Kami (0/2 currently, defender, ~'s toughness is equal to the number of Forests in play, ~ can block as though it has flying)
(S) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I gain a life from your Island.

Forest - gain a life
Ninja of the Deep Hours

Done.

In Play:

(T) Plains
(TT) Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Loam Dweller (2/2) Spirit [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play tapped]
(S) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) Spirit [Flying. The first thing to target this each turn is countered]

Spiderman: 22
Handsize: 5
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains

(U) Traproot Kami (0/3 currently, defender, ~'s toughness is equal to the number of Forests in play, ~ can block as though it has flying)
(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(S) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep

Plains

Attack with Loam Dweller and Jetting Glasskite

Blocks? Responses?

In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UU) 2x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(U) Forest

(T) Loam Dweller (2/2) Spirit [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play tapped]
(T) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) Spirit [Flying. The first thing to target this each turn is countered]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains

(U) Traproot Kami (0/3 currently, defender, ~'s toughness is equal to the number of Forests in play, ~ can block as though it has flying)
(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(S) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Block the Loam Dweller with the Springcaller and the Glasskite with the Traproot.

EDIT: Also gain a life from your Plains.

L

Limited

Prevention resolves.

Before damage resolves, I'll cast Call of Blood and sacrifice the Loam Dweller to give the Traproot Kami -2/-2, and I'll splice Vital Surge, gaining me three life.

Resolves?

L

Limited

:D

Done.

Limited: 18
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(TT) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Forest

(T) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) Spirit [Flying. The first thing to target this each turn is countered]

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Loam Dweller

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Attack with the Springcaller and Ninja
Responses/blocks?

Limited: 18
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(TT) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Forest

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(U) Plains

(T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet :)

Mt - gain a life
Genju of the Spires

Done

Limited: 14
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(TT) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Forest

Spiderman: 24
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)

(T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Forest
Attack with Glasskite & Ninjitsu into Obiwan Kenobi Gang. You discard two cards?

I'm done.

Limited: 14
In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TU) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(T) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)

Spiderman: 24
Handsize: 4
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)