Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs Limited

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Gain a life from your Forest
Tap W and Miko to prevent 2, so I end up take 1 from the Gang.
Discard Veil of Secrecy and Kumano's Blessing

Untap, Upkeep - add G to my mana pool

Activate Genju'd Mt (using floating G and B)
Attack with the Genju'd Mt, Springcaller, and Ninja
Responses/blocks?

Limited: 14
Handsize: 8
In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TU) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1) Spirit [Sac: Target player loses one life]
(U) Kami of False Hope (1/1) Spirit [Sac: Fog]
(T) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Loam Dweller

Spiderman: 24
Handsize: 2
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Lifegift (Whenever a land CIP, I may gain 1 life)
Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1, sac ~: Target player loses 1 life)
(T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing

L

Limited

I'll sac my Bile Urchin to make you lose one life. Then damage can resolve.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I lose my Mt and Genju goes back to my hand. You take 4.

Mt - gain a life
Genju

Done

Limited: 10
In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TU) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(T) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Loam Dweller, Bile Urchin

Spiderman: 24
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)

(T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Island
Jetting Glasskite.

Done.

In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(U) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)
(S) Jetting Glasskite[/color] (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Loam Dweller, Bile Urchin

Spiderman: 25
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(T) Mt
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep - add G to my mana pool

Activate Genju
Attack with Genju
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(S) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Spiderman: 25
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Mt
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet...

Mt - gain a life

Done

In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

(S) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Loam Dweller, Bile Urchin, Kami of False Hope

Spiderman: 26
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(T) Plains

(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
(T) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Attack with Glasskite. You take four?
Swamp - You gain one

Done.

In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(UUU) 3x Swamp
(UU) 2x Forest

(T) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Loam Dweller, Bile Urchin, Kami of False Hope

Spiderman: 23
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(T) Plains

(T) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I take the dmg.

Untap, upkeep - add G to my mana pool

Activate Genju (using floating G and tap B)
Attack with Genju'd Mt, Springcaller, and Ninja
Responses/blocks?

Handsize: 7
In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(UUU) 3x Swamp
(UU) 2x Forest

(T) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(T) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

L

Limited

After you activate the Genju, but before you declare attackers, I'll tap WUUBG to cast Toils of Night and Day, splicing both Vital Surge and Horobi's Whisper (Removing Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood and Bile Urchin from the game).

I'll tap the Springcaller and the Ninja, and destroy the Miko. And I gain three life.

Resolves?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In response, I'll tap RGU and cast Flames of the Blood Hand, targeting you. Responses? Resolves?

L

Limited

I go to 6.

If all the other stuff resolves, the board looks like this and you may declare attackers..

Limited: 6
Handsize: 6
In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
(TTU) 3x Island
(TUU) 3x Swamp
(TU) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Loam Dweller, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day
RFG: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Bile Urchin

Handsize: 1
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U,T) Forest x2
(U,T) Mt x2
(U) Mt *Genju'd*
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I have a Mt, Forest, and Island tapped from casting Flames opf the Blood Hand, but otherwise it looks right.

My Genju'd Mt attacks. Responses? Blockers?