Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs Limited

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep. Dmg resolves?
  2. Limited Yes, but we won't care

Pay W for Mending Hands, preventing the next four damage to the Rat.

Damage resolves?
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep. My Mt dies, Genju goes back to my hand.

Mt - gain a life
    Re-cast it

Done.

Limited: 6
    Handsize: 5
    In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
    (TTU) 3x Island
    (TUU) 3x Swamp
    (TU) 2x Forest

(U) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)
    (T) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Graveyard: Loam Dweller, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands
    RFG: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Bile Urchin

Spiderman: 24
    Handsize: 1
    In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (U,T) Forest x2
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (U) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

Lifegift (Whenever a land CIP, I may gain 1 life)
    Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1, sac ~: Target player loses 1 life)
    (T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
    (T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain
  4. Ransac CPA Trash Man

That's 10 lands for Spidey! :D

Ransac, cpa trash man
  5. Limited Yes, but we won't care

Untap, Upkeep

Attack with da Rat!

Limited: 6
    In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
    (UUU) 3x Island
    (UUU) 3x Swamp
    (UU) 2x Forest

(T) NINJITSU TO DISCARD RAT!! (3/2)
    (U) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]

Graveyard: Loam Dweller, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands

In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (U,T) Forest x2
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (U) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

Genju of the Spires (2: Enchanted Mt becomes a 6/1 red Spirit creature ueot. It's still a land. When enchanted mt is put into the graveyard, I may return ~ from the graveyard to my hand)

(U) Bile Urchin (1/1, sac ~: Target player loses 1 life)
    (T) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
    (T) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Block with the Urchin.
  7. Limited Yes, but we won't care

damage on the stack?
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

9. Limited Yes, but we won't care

You sac the Bile Urchin so I lose a life?

After combat, I'll play a Harbinger of Spring

Done.

Limited: 5
    Handsize: 4
    In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
    (TTU) 3x Island
    (TUU) 3x Swamp
    (TU) 2x Forest

(U) Jetting Glasskite (4/4) [Flying, first thing to target it every turn fails!~]
    (S) Harbinger of Spring (2/1) [Soulshift 4, Protection from non-Spirit creatures]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (U,T) Forest x2
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (U) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep to the saccing of the Urchin.

Untap, upkeep - add G to my mana pool

Activate Genju'd Mt.
    Attack with the Genju'd Mt
    Responses/blocks?

Handsize: 4
    In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
    (TTU) 3x Island
    (TUU) 3x Swamp
    (TU) 2x Forest

(S) Harbinger of Spring (2/1) [Soulshift 4, Protection from non-Spirit creatures]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Island
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U,U) Mt x2
    (T) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
    (U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin
  11. Limited Yes, but we won't care

Block with Harbinger of Spring.

Damage on the stack?
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep. Dmg resolves?
  13. Limited Yes, but we won't care

Sure. The Genju dies (again) and the enchantment goes back to your hand. The Harbinger dies, and I soulshift Loam Dweller back to my hand.

You done?
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Nope, re-cast the Genju.

Done.

Activate Genju'd Mt.
    Attack with the Genju'd Mt
    Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(TU) 2x Plains
    (TTU) 3x Island
    (TUU) 3x Swamp
    (TU) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands, Harbinger of Spring

In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Island
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (T) Mt
    (U) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

(U) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (2/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, ad G to my mana pool. This mana doesn't cause mana burn. Ueot, this mana doesn't empty from my mana pool as phases end)
    (U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2, when ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain
  15. Limited Yes, but we won't care

I'll assume you are not entering your second combat phase? :D

At the end of your turn, I'll cast Vital Surge and Splice Horobi's Whipser, destroying the Springcaller and gaining three life.

Untap, upkeep

Horobi's Whisper on your Ninja.

Attack with Rat-Ninja

Blocks? Responses?

Limited: 8
    Handsize: 3
    In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
    (UUT) 3x Island
    (UTT) 3x Swamp
    (UU) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Vital Surge, Horobi's Whisper
    RFG: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Bile Urchin, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands, Harbinger of Spring

In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Island
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (T) Mt
    (U) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Man, I'm so glad I got rid of the Whisper when I played Mooseman.

No blocks, take the dmg. Discard Roar of Juaki (which apparently I should have used last turn :( )
  17. Limited Yes, but we won't care

After combat, I'll play Loam Dweller.

Done.

Handsize: 2
    In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
    (UUT) 3x Island
    (UTT) 3x Swamp
    (UU) 2x Forest

(S) Loam Dweller (2/2) [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play]

RFG: Psychic Spear, Teardrop Kami, Call for Blood, Bile Urchin, Kami of False Hope, Toils of Night and Day, Mending Hands, Harbinger of Spring

Spiderman: 21
    Handsize: 0
    In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (U) Island
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (T) Mt
    (U) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours, Roar of Jukai
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep

Activate Genju'd Mt
    Attack with it
    Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
    (UUT) 3x Island
    (UTT) 3x Swamp
    (UU) 2x Forest

(S) Loam Dweller (2/2) [Spiritcraft - Put a land into play]

In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (U) Mt
    (T) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours, Roar of Jukai
  19. Limited Yes, but we won't care

Block with the Loam Dweller.

Damage on the stack? Resolves?
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep and Yep.

Cast Genju again.

Done.

In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
    (UUT) 3x Island
    (UTT) 3x Swamp
    (UU) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Vital Surge, Horobi's Whisper, Loam Dweller

In Play:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (U,U) Forest x2
    (T) Mt *Genju'd*
    (U) Plains

Graveyard: Blademane Baku, Crack the Earth, Shinka Gatekeeper, Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch, Traproot Kami, Veil of Secrecy, Kumano's Blessing, Mountain, Flames of the Bloodhand, Split-Tail Miko, Mountain, Bile Urchin, Mountain, Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, Ninja of the Deep Hours, Roar of Jukai, Mountain