Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Swamp, Done.

Spidey: 18
Hand: 2
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3

(U) Rocket Launcher (2: Deal 1 dmg to target creature or player. Sac ~ aeot. Play this ability only if I've controlled ~ continuously since the most recent beginning of my turn)

(U) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/1, T, sac an artifact: add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)
(U) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Grapeshot Catapult (2/3, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target flying creature)
(U) Dragon Engine (1/3, 2: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot)
(U) Atog (1/2, Sac an artifact: ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)
(U) Clay Statue (3/1, 2: regen) (Possesed)

Graveyard: Ornithopter, Drafna's Restoration, Artifact Possession, Tablet of Epityr, Phyrexian Gremlins, Powerleech, Urza's Chalice
RFG:

DarthFerret: 16
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T,T) Mountain x 2
(T,T) Swamp
(U) Forest
(T,T) Island

Enchant: Artifact Possesion (when target is activated deal 2 damage to targets controller) Targeting Clay Statue
Enchant: Power Artifact (Enchanted Artifact's activated abilities cost up to 2 less to pay, cannot reduce less than 1)

(U) Tablet of Epityr (1: Gain a life when artifact goes bye bye)
(U) Urza's Chalice (whenever a player plays an artifact spell, I may pay 1. If I do, I gain a life)

(T) Battering Ram (1/1, Banding on my combat phase, If blocked by wall, kill the wall)
(T) Atog (1/2, Sac an artifact: ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)
(S) Dragon Engine (1/3, 2: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot) *Powered*

Graveyard: Citanul Druid, Cursed Rack, Orcish Mechanics
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

You forgot to change your life total!

Untap, upkeep, Staff of Zegon, attack with the Ram and the Atogs (not banded)...responses?

Spidey: 15
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3

(U) Rocket Launcher (2: Deal 1 dmg to target creature or player. Sac ~ aeot. Play this ability only if I've controlled ~ continuously since the most recent beginning of my turn)

(U) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/1, T, sac an artifact: add to my mana pool an amount of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)
(U) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Dragon Engine (1/3, 2: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot)

Graveyard: Ornithopter, Drafna's Restoration, Artifact Possession, Tablet of Epityr, Phyrexian Gremlins, Powerleech, Urza's Chalice
RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(T,T) Mountain x 2
(T,T) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U,U) Island

Enchant: Artifact Possesion (when target is activated deal 2 damage to targets controller) Targeting Clay Statue
Enchant: Power Artifact (Enchanted Artifact's activated abilities cost up to 2 less to pay, cannot reduce less than 1)

(U) Tablet of Epityr (1: Gain a life when artifact goes bye bye)
(U) Urza's Chalice (whenever a player plays an artifact spell, I may pay 1. If I do, I gain a life)
(U) Staff of Zegon (3,T: target critter gets -2/-0 until EOT)

(T) Battering Ram (1/1, Banding on my combat phase, If blocked by wall, kill the wall)
(U) Dragon Engine (1/3, 2: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot) *Powered*

Graveyard: Citanul Druid, Cursed Rack, Orcish Mechanics
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Tap 3 and the staff targeting the Statue, Sac the tablet to the atog blocked by the Dragon Engine...so...

Ram (1/1) blocked by Preist (1/1)

Atog (3/4) blocked by Dragon Engine (1/3)

Atog (1/2) blocked by Clay Statue (1/1)

Is that what you got?

D

DarthFerret

Figured that was a coming, Sac the Ram to the Atog blocked by the Dragon Engine...

Anything else, or is that Damage on the stack?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet, I'll tap my Mechanics and sac my Dragon Engine to deal 2 dmg to the Atog being blocked by the Clay Statue.

D

DarthFerret

I have nothing else at this time. If I have this correctly, the atog and the Clay Statue die (unless you regenerate, and then you take 2 from the possesion), the Ram is gone and your Dragon engine is gone. If this is right, I am done.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, I did my Mechanic ability before dmg was on the stack. So my Clay Statue should live without needing to regenerate since the Atog was taken out before dmg was on the stack. Yes?

D

DarthFerret

Ok, for some reason I thought You popped the other atog, so in response, I will sac the chalice to the atog blocking the clay statue. Now, tell me if this is right....

Ram (sac'ed) blocked by Priest (who will live)

Atog (5/6) [Ram and Tablet] blocked by Dragon engine (4/3)

Atog (3/4 with 2 damage) [Chalice] blocked by Clay Statue (1/1)

Is this where we are at now?

**I am starting to get confused...**

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, our longest spell-slinging during combat :)

That looks right. And yes, I'll tap my two Forests and take 2 to regen my Statue.

So here's how the board should look after combat.

Spidey: 13
In Play:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Mt x3

(T) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(T) Clay Statue (3/1, 2: regen) (Possesed)

Graveyard: Ornithopter, Drafna's Restoration, Artifact Possession, Tablet of Epityr, Phyrexian Gremlins, Powerleech, Urza's Chalice, Dragon Engine
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T) Mountain x 2
(T,T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island

(T) Staff of Zegon (3,T: target critter gets -2/-0 until EOT)

Graveyard: Citanul Druid, Cursed Rack, Orcish Mechanics, Tablet of Epityr, Battering Ram, Urza's Chalice
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Somehow.... I feel that Spidey is wrong again..... NOT about the stage of the board.... but just in general.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Urza's Power Plant, Mightstone, attack with the Catapult, responses/blocks?

Hand: 0
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Urza's Power Plant

Mightstone (Whenever a creature attacks, it gets +1/+0 while it's attacking)

(T) Grapeshot Catapult (2/3 (currently 3/3 due to Mightstone and attacking), T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target flying creature)

Graveyard: Ornithopter, Drafna's Restoration, Artifact Possession, Tablet of Epityr, Phyrexian Gremlins, Powerleech, Urza's Chalice, Dragon Engine
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T) Mountain x 2
(T,T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island

Graveyard: Citanul Druid, Cursed Rack, Orcish Mechanics, Tablet of Epityr, Battering Ram, Urza's Chalice
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 3. Done.

In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Urza's Power Plant

(T) Grapeshot Catapult (2/3 (currently 3/3 due to Mightstone and attacking), T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target flying creature)

RFG:

DarthFerret: 13
In Play:

(T,T) Mountain x 2
(T,T) Swamp
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep, Forest, Amulet of Kroog, attack with the both the Atogs and The Dragon Engine, Responses?

In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Urza's Power Plant

RFG:

DarthFerret: 13
In Play:

(U,U) Mountain x 2
(U,U) Swamp
(U,T) Forest
(U,T) Island

(U) Amulet of Kroog (2,T, prevent the next 1 damage to target player of critter)
(U) Staff of Zegon (3,T: target critter gets -2/-0 until EOT)

(T) Dragon Engine (1/3, 2: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot) *Powered*

RFG: