Mindmaster Antiquities - Spiderman vs. DarthFerret

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep, attack with the Dragon Engine...responses?

Spidey: 13
Hand: 0
In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U) Urza's Power Plant

(U) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Grapeshot Catapult (2/3, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target flying creature)
(U) Atog (1/2, Sac an artifact: ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

Graveyard: Ornithopter, Drafna's Restoration, Artifact Possession, Tablet of Epityr, Phyrexian Gremlins, Powerleech, Urza's Chalice, Dragon Engine, Mightstone, Rocket Launcher, Priest of Yawgmoth, Clay Statue
RFG:

DarthFerret: 13
Hand: 2
In Play:

(U,U) Mountain x 2
(U,U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest
(U,U) Island

Enchant: Power Artifact (Enchanted Artifact's activated abilities cost up to 2 less to pay, cannot reduce less than 1)

(U) Amulet of Kroog (2,T, prevent the next 1 damage to target player of critter)
(U) Staff of Zegon (3,T, Target creature gets -2/-0 ueot)
(T) Dragon Engine (1/3, 2: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot) *Powered*

Graveyard: Citanul Druid, Cursed Rack, Orcish Mechanics, Tablet of Epityr, Battering Ram, Urza's Chalice, Artifact Possession, Staff of Zegon, Atog
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Tap 3 mana and the staff to reduce the Power of the Catapult to 0, if damage resolves, the catapult dies, and I am done.

D

DarthFerret

Somehow I figured that was comin, sooner or later...

After all of that, I will end my turn......next turn will be much more fun now...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's close to the end now...

Untap, upkeep, Done.

In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U) Urza's Power Plant

(U) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Ornithopter, Drafna's Restoration, Artifact Possession, Tablet of Epityr, Phyrexian Gremlins, Powerleech, Urza's Chalice, Dragon Engine, Mightstone, Rocket Launcher, Priest of Yawgmoth, Clay Statue, Grapeshot Catapult
RFG:

DarthFerret: 11
In Play:

(U,U) Mountain x 2
(U,U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest
(U,U) Island

Enchant: Power Artifact (Enchanted Artifact's activated abilities cost up to 2 less to pay, cannot reduce less than 1)

(U) Amulet of Kroog (2,T, prevent the next 1 damage to target player of critter)

Graveyard: Citanul Druid, Cursed Rack, Orcish Mechanics, Tablet of Epityr, Battering Ram, Urza's Chalice, Artifact Possession, Staff of Zegon, Atog
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep, Primal Clay choosing a 2/2 flyer, attack with the Dragon Engine and the Atog, responses?

In Play:

(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U) Urza's Power Plant

Graveyard: Ornithopter, Drafna's Restoration, Artifact Possession, Tablet of Epityr, Phyrexian Gremlins, Powerleech, Urza's Chalice, Dragon Engine, Mightstone, Rocket Launcher, Priest of Yawgmoth, Clay Statue, Grapeshot Catapult
RFG:

DarthFerret: 11
In Play:

(T,T) Mountain x 2
(T,T) Swamp
(U,U) Forest
(U,U) Island

(T) Atog (1/2, Sac an artifact: ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)
(S) Primal Clay (2/2, Flying)

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Ok, will divide up the damag to kill both your critters, and then blow out my mana to pump the Dragon Engine...and you take 5 (I think that is correct)...then I am done..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's it, I can't do anything... no cards in hand. Good game.

I wonder how it would have went if a) You didn't have Cursed Rack and b) I didn't misplay that whole Mightstone thing... :)

Onto Legends?

D

DarthFerret

Yeah...where are our Legends?

Yeah, the Cursed Rack was kinda wicked....I still had a Yotian Soldier in my hand too...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I ate your Legends....

you don't believe me?... damn..... generating...

Legends packs have 15 cards, so you won't have the possibility of doubles, anymore.

Man, I had forgotten how much this set sucked.

Ransac, cpa trash man