Kill pie boy

M

MrXarvox

Yeah. So? You can't die here either, you're missing my point entirely. If these battles had some sort of reason to them, if we didn't have the power to pull all that and a bag of chips out of our Aether bag of tricks, then maybe I would say, "alright, at this point I am dead" but no, we can all simply reform ourselves, we can all regenerate, why don't we get some character profiles up here, because it looks to me like we're all just arbitrary characters, with unlimited power, if we choose to use it.

And of course I get the joke with the Xerox and all, I'm simply using it against you by attributing your misspelling to stupidity. These battles are of insult and imagined injury. That's what makes them fun. :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

physical mean physical damage, i'm a freaking character dumbass how much of a dork are you, you do realize this whole argument was just a way of racking up my number of posts

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

okay logic since when does logic come into play
IN A WORLD WHERE YOU ALL ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT KILL EACH OTHER FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

nodnarb24

I haven't heard any complaints about logic until I killed you. So now you are just trying to make excuses so that you won't die and continue posting and increase your post number.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you didn't kill me, and alright fine since you want to play it this way i can't die because i say so and because you're all wrong and i'm right and if i want your opinion, i'll beat it out of you

M

MrXarvox

One thing:
Logic doesn't apply here. If it did, we wouldn't constantly be regenerating ourselves, casting spells, etc.
We are fictional characters. We can do that. Don't call it logic. call it rules. And as far as I know, there are no official rules for how battle is to be done here.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

a big heapin' load of look at me i'm immortal and you all have to shove that in your faces and suck it

N

nodnarb24

[me]eats the bag of moldy cheetos[/me]

Mmmmm... they get better with age.

M

MrXarvox

Alright Azreal now you're just making yourself look like a moron, your misanthropic tendencies make you look stupid when you say it that way.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

This is what happens when newbies go on a crusade against one of the "most friendly" member's of the cpa.

I had nothing against you guys, except that you come in here and make {very very) dumb cards. I make a card to counteract that one, and then we get this whole war going.

Its not that you aren't creative. You guys sound like White Wolfer's to me. From my exp, WW's are very creative, but your not original. I know that sounds contradictive, but it isn't. You have a unique story, that has been done. The minor details are changed, but its the big picture that's been done b4. Just try to avoid the "I smite you becuz i can since i'm online and not really here, and don't have to obay normal laws of physics" Do it minimally.

A better way to fight is like this: [me] pulls out the copy machine and the pasty boy's modems[me] ha ha, now your not connected. And that isn't a physical attack, it attacks the very essesce of you. :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hey i never look like a moron i merely look like the drunk guy at the bar who talks to much and gets into fights

N

nanokill

hehe....there is no logic here.....only chaos and mass destruction:D

N

nodnarb24

[me]starts throwing pies at random people.[/me]

Now this is fun.