M

MrXarvox

Copy machine eh?
Prepare to be brutally smited.

>>>>THWOK!<<<<

Be dead, puny mortal.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal grabs pie boy by the throat, lifts him up, and ignites his corpse with dark fire and tosses him to the ground below him
"now whose the lower life form"
i had to make sure he was dead pesky little pie boy, Azreal walks away, turns toward the flaming mass, and his eyes gleam with all the power of the angel of darkness, and he smirks

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

C

Cateran Emperor

Are you talking about PPE? If so, why are you planning on doing him in? I hate it when I miss something :confused:

Oh well, gotta smash somethin!

[me]Drain Lifes both of the angel of darkness thingys to death[/me] Mmmmm, tasty!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal swiftly backhands Cateran Emperor into a cliff and shoves his hands into him and rips out his intestines, and wears them as a necklace
"you can't drain the life of something that doesn't have a soul"

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
its nice being a nosferatu

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Yep, it one of the many clones I own. Or maybe it was the real me...Doesn't matter, we are all exactly the same so we're all the "real" me. Anywho A giant planar rift opens. The darness twins(and i don't mean the olsons)peer into the happiest place on the Multiverse: The Plane of Pies. They are so heart warmed that the vampire boy explodes, sending his soul FOREVER to the plane of souls. The Copying machine starts printing out the word "love" over and over until he runs out of ink and is useless.

Also [me]Seals dark angle's corpse in a ball of pure prime. He then writes a rune of permenency on it, as well as the rune for fire. As for the copy machine: goes D&D on him. Creates rock, charges it with prime and soul. Writes the rune of permenency on it. [/me] Go on touch it, i dare you!

B

Bob

Bob casts Bob's rage(w, cannot be countered nor prevented by any source. Deal 5 billion damage divided any way you choose among any number of Nosferatu and Demons.
Azreal Blows up, as well as Xarvox

D

dw51688

What do you guys have against PPE? He's cool! THAT MAKES ME MAD! :mad:

[me]casts a searing wind[/me]

D

Darsh

I'm helping myself.

Cast Misdirection targeting the Bob's rage, it now targets Bob,:D

But wait!

Cast Misdirection AGAIN targeting Bob's rage, it now targets B b b b...a turkey.

D

Darsh

Because I want to kill something.

Misdirect that Searing Wind back to you dw.

D

dw51688

[me]quashes the quash that Darsh used to quash the counterspell[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal simply reforms and begins an all out assault on pie boy, releasing his army of darkstalkers to rip apart the clones and then Azreal take out his sword of the damned and plunges it into the real pie boy's chest and drains his soul, mmmmmmm how very delicious, Azreal then summons the hordes of Garden gnomes to rip the skin off of every one opposing he and Xarvox not Xerox dumbass get a brain, and i don't have a soul so you can't very well be sent any where, and there is no plane of souls, i own them all, i just haven't claimed them all yet