Kill pie boy

A

Apollo

[me]flies through the rift, into the plane of pies. He flies all around, gobbling pie after pie. Finally, he lays down, using a rather firm pie as a pillow, and drifts contentedly to sleep.[/me]

I'm never going back!!! You can't make me!!! This is paradise!!!

D

dw51688

Nodnarb, nodnarb. Here try this, it's stronger

[me]hand nodnarb some hydroflouric acid[/me]

It's almost 20000 more acidic than sulfuric acid

N

nanokill

good point azreal

here is another announcement
yes, well...this is the cpa.
you can die, you can reform, you can't be indestructible, you can't be immortal, you can be powerful, you can be weak(dark horse), but eventually somebody will get your character and beat them in a battle of wits and posts...thus killing them for that thread.

this has been a public announcement

N

nodnarb24

[me]somehow is turned into an undead zombie.[/me]
BRAINS!!! BRAINS!!! BRAINS!!!

[me]'s rats do a magical voodoo dance and nodnarb is transformed back to human form with his brain intack.[/me]

[me]studies nuclear physics and does some test.[/me]

[me]builds a ray gun that destroys matter through radiactive means.[/me]

[me]builds a shield that prevents Azreal the Soulmaster from coming near him.[/me]

[me]fires the ray gun at Azreal the Soulmaster and it destroy all matter in Azreal the Soulmaster's body.[/B][/me]

[Edited by nodnarb24 on 10-28-00 at 10:04 PM]

T

The Raven

Right before Azreal is disintagrated...

[me]quickly runs up to the master vampire, and kicks him square in the nads, with his steel spiked boots.[/me]

The vampire goes down, hard.
Ooo, it doesn't matter what you are, thats gotta hurt.

[me]then stuffs a 270 year old CHRISTMAS FRUIT CAKE!!! in the vampire's mouth.[/me]

[Edited by The Raven on 10-28-00 at 10:06 PM]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal's garden gnomes come by and reassemble the bloody pieces of him with some duct tape, then he picks up a pink flamingo and beats both raven and nodnarb24 and then picks up his nads and puts them in his pocket for safe keeping

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

M

MrXarvox

<begin Rant mode>
Alright, so you want backstory behind me eh, you say I have no imagination and just call myself omnipotent eh, well my character here is different from the one I take on elsewhere. Here, I create myself the character of Lord Xarvox, Reaver of Earth, Keeper of Spirits,
Subjugator of men. I'm just acting in character. I visit periodically from the plane of Xarvoxia, where all is my will; and what you fail to notice is that here, I am a guest.
While I posess many great powers here on plane CPA, in Xarvoxia, I could simply make you all cease to exist. You all can simply come back from the dead when I kill you, so I just say I can't die, because it makes no difference, feel free to destroy me in any way you please, I will return; and when I kill you, do you not reanimate as well?
Who cares, it's all for fun.
We're characters. We kill each other. The more deaths the better. Good old fashioned fake violence :D

If you want to see a segment of my *other* backstory, look at my profile, I have the story of Virenkov Fallen there, in the "biography" section.
Don't anyone DARE say I have no imagination, ye of the stealing of names from this and that RPG, ye of the copying spells from this and that RPG, and you accuse me of having no imagination!

<Rant mode off>

N

nodnarb24

you wouldn't be bloody if I destroyed your matter, you'd be gone from the face of the earth with no remains. Also nuclear means (the way i destroyed you) is not a physical mean. So in other words you were toasted, nicely toasted beyond reform.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

physical did you not destroy my body yes you did i'd call that physical, let us not forget THAT MATTER CAN BE NEITHER DESTROYED NOR CREATED SO YOU CAN'T COMPLETLY DESTROY ME i mean if you want to get all logical

N

nodnarb24

Matter can not be destroyed or created by Physical or Chemical processes but it can be destroyed by radiactive proccesses (the way I destroyed you). That is how a nuclear explosion is made, by destroying atoms and the atoms release tramendous amounts of energy creating a tremendous explosion.

M

MrXarvox

And you expect my character to not just crush you.
Pitiful.

Also: Azreal, Nodnarb's right about the destruction of matter..

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

no i can't be destroyed completely, atoms maybe but how bout sub atomically, ahh christ why am i even trying to explain this to you i mean Xarvox is right you can't even spell his name right let alone argue with me over this

D

Darsh

The misspelling was intentional, it's called a joke.

Do you not get it? Xerox Machine?

N

nodnarb24

See you are saying you can't die because you say so. You said you can't be destroyed by physical means so i killed you with radioactive means. Now you say you are not destroyed.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Damn you crafty humans and your "humor" hmmmmm i thought jokes were supposed to be good and not stupid little 4 year old cracks at word manipulation

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

never mind rodent obviously you can't understand anything past what your feeble mind can handle

N

nodnarb24

FEEBLE MIND? I just out smarted you. You have the feeble mind.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

not hardly, you said you killed me radioactively not physically, ok i bite, but is that still not dealing physical damage yes so it doesn't effect me i can reform

N

nodnarb24

You just said you can't be killed by physical means not physical damage there is a difference. So you can't reform.