Is this it?

D

DÛke

I suppose I could sigh at this moment, seeing how yet another...person...seems to think that this is dedicated to train. Is it hard to see, how train singled himself out as the lonesome idiot, the victim of a bomb that was not targeting him alone. How...divine...I suppose...

"And God said...let there be...light?"

T

train

Hey singling yourself out is never hard when you're a Texan...

T

train

I should just be singled out because I'm Texan... but Spidey has a good point...

W

WickedBoy6

I was only coming to the defense of Train from the posts that WERE attacking him, I wasn't specifying you were, Duke.

"I don't like the thought of hostility in his direction."

Never mentioned "Duke"...Besides, "the lonesome idiot" role is reserved for me at the moment, feeling very stupid (a duel on Apprentice I bungled up BIG time) and the fact that no one's in the house.

S

Svenmonkey

Mr. DÛke here seems to have started a "DÛke is condescending to absolutely everyone" party. Oh, what fun.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Whoever hid my party hat, it's to David Bowie's locker with ye!

Ericbess: I know, I know. :) I've had a fair amount of experience with DÛke too you know.

I only presume you are bored with college because you said something to that effect in the first post of the thread.

Black Beast Salami with Sage sandwich anyone? ;)
Like a pirate I am badly imitating once said, 'Tis all in good fun. :p

F

FoundationOfRancor

He's just gonna say in a couple posts that he was acting deliberately out of character, trying to make himself look like a jerk so, for some reason, people will yell at him and he can see their reactions. Or something dumb like that.

I hate Duke very, very much. I dont claim to, I do.

I am 100% for banning him, if only for the reason he pulls stupid crap like this, trying to prove he's the best guy in the world.

A

Apollo

DUke: I was referring to Bob and TICM, who were attacking Train. Perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to presume that everyone is talking about you. ;)

D

DÛke

Ah, sorry FoR, that isn't the point. As for banning me – I cannot, ever, be banned...even if I am actually banned - my computer changes IP addresses every time I log on the internet. If you were wise, at all, and you hated me that much, maybe you should start ignoring me? Additionally, no matter how abnoxious I become...there is not enough will in this place to ban me, even if there is a profound desire. It's irnoic, actually, how not even you can conjure enough will so as to ignore me. How...sad. The sadness, though, does not end there - am I really feeling as if I were "better than the world?" No. It becomes a question of whether it is you, either insecure, belittled, or simply will-less, who believes that I am better than you. Kid, I am not better than you.

Apollo - Bob did not exactly "attack" train, he was trying to “defend” me or something. The sheer comedy, however, is that TICM did not mention train even once in this thread. I'm not assuming anything - it seems that you pull your facts from a mysterious place. The only thing I'm assuming now, albeit kindly, is that you are not exactly aware.

TICM - "Bored writing my essays," is as equal to "bored with college?" How interesting. If I am bored with you, if I were to find you completely meaningless at this point...does that automatically mean that I hate you? I should hope not. The way you associate things seems to be a little...unintelligent. I should say, now, that you have not had much experience with me, not as much as Eric; you do not know me as well.

Spiderman - I am referring to train's arguing with me, as if my intial point was directed at him.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got it.

However, as he is not spouting profanity nor flooding the forums with spam, he's probably a long way from being banned. Like he himself says, if you don't like it, don't respond.

W

WickedBoy6

As much as people try to ignore the ignorant, we...er, I mean they...always seem to come out of the woodwork...

...*chomp*...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Originally posted by DÛke
Apollo - Bob did not exactly "attack" train, he was trying to “defend” me or something. The sheer comedy, however, is that TICM did not mention train even once in this thread.
I dunno, I found "or something" to be sheer comedy. :)

TICM - "Bored writing my essays," is as equal to "bored with college?" How interesting. If I am bored with you, if I were to find you completely meaningless at this point...does that automatically mean that I hate you? I should hope not.
People can suck without you hating them... I presume.

I should say, now, that you have not had much experience with me, not as much as Eric; you do not know me as well.
Obviously not. You have not talked like this before.

Ferret

Staff member
Tell me, DÛke, Do you like anyone? Are you trying to be confrontational to stir up posts or are you just really a jerk by nature? Someone says something that goes agains what you say and you attack them. Someone agrees with you and you attack them. Nothing is ever good enough for you, is it?

You stop posting for a while and then you come back expecting everyone to listen to your words as if they're being handed down from The Almighty Herself - I can relate, but your methods are, shall we say, annoying.

Does this make you happy? Does this help fill some horrible void in your life. I've seen people like you before going back to my old BBS days. You break into a discussion berating what everyone says and criticizing everyone and all you do is alienate everyone and turn them on each other.

Do the world (or at least the CPA) a favour and vanish again.

-Ferret

"...BTW, Spidey, it would be best if this thread was moved to the Battle Arena..."

A

Apollo

I'm sorry, I meant Turtlewax Joe, who did attack Train. I typed the wrong name--sorry bout that, TICM. Still doesn't change the fact that I wasn't talkin bout you, DUke. ;)

And you don't need to tell me that I'm not aware... too much cherry coke and cinnamon toast can have straaaannnnggeee effects on a little birdie's mind. o_0

T

theorgg

He wasn't so bitter and scathing before the great tragedy a little over a year ago... He actually was quite fun. I enjoyed the trivia contest, however pointless in the long run... and he had some good points...

But that all changed, mainly due to harsh feelings and strong left or right-winged members here arguing.

Dark time indeed... I even left for nearly a month, and noone noticed, as it was about the same-- only a few posts, and most of those arguments.

Right now, for some reason, I think Dukey's calling me an idiot. However, I already knew that...

Time for a nap... class in three hours...