Is this it?

D

DÛke

TomB:

I knew you'd be back...
And now, you shall be declared the next Christ, for you are able to see such powerful revelations. And I knew you'd still be alive, may I be the next Christ too?

"Let the evildoers still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy
And the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy
And please let TomB still be...TomB."

M

Mazzak

seems to me that saying ......... is rather pointless.

wait a minute, it's nothing BUT a bunch of points! HAH!

<is pelted with debris for his horrible joke>

On topic:
There'll always be dumb kids around, best thing you can do is point and laugh at them. Ranting about it does about as much good as a golden pineapple. All it's useful for is making a spectacle.

T

train

Actually it was: "what's the big deal with Duke...:rolleyes: "

As in I didn't see why there was such a big deal made about you... you're a poster child of controversy and for what???...:confused:

You speak your mind and that's all that should be said... now if you intentionally try to do things... I don't see there being much trouble as this is a message board and if people have problems with your views they can post a message and never have to face you...

so without understanding the first post of mine commented upon by yourself... you wrote a novel...

As for the comeback of the year... that would be a CPA award if so voted upon and because a voice not seen for a while was now back on the scene... That should have been plain english... do you speak english... If so it was modern english...

How satisfyingly expected of you to be unnerved!
please... If I were to give you any pleasure it would be with a 40 foot pole and someone's dog pushing...

I can guess, and this is merely a silly guess, that you would be the first to vote a book to be banned if it did not parallel with the lies you tell yourself, the lies that you inhale so readily and constantly just to keep from knowing anything that even posses a slight tick of life.
umm... I got kicked out of the church for a reason... and it wasn't agreeing with them...

Liveliness is different than idiocy, but am I expecting many to be able to differentiate?
Idiocy could not exist without liveliness of some oppressor convincing subserviants that they could never accomplish anything...

Oh, but who am I speaking to...
If you don't know - you have problems...

I thought...
No you didn't...

in order to intellectually evolve, a person or a place must be not the opposite of itself, in this case, the person cannot be stupid.
stating that a place could intellectually evolve is your first step to being committed...

"Tell me that you can answer me this, at least, without sounding like an idiot: what is your name?"
I can...;)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Ah yes, hello Salam, the Black Beast, the Duke of those livid either with rage at the idiocy around them or because it hurts to move when the **** comes out of your fingers, the Shining Sentinel of the Gates of Sanity and Intelligence and Archaic Poofy Powdered Wigs and Antimacassars.

No, that was not a sentence. I should thus be shot.

Instead I will sit and ......... awhile.

Originally posted by Almindhra
By the way, this is the most enthusiastically I've seen Almindhra speak toward DÛke EVER. I found this amusing, and apparently the conventional means of showing amusement on this forum (otherwise known as :D) is obsequious and stupid. In that case, :p.

EDIT: I now realize that four asterisks do not a word make. I should be shot again.

D

DÛke

A "big deal" about me? There isn't a big deal about me unless you want to make it a big deal. If people are stupid, and hype anything for whatever reason, it doesn't mean there is a big deal...it means there are a lot of idiots. But you didn't even know even this? I would say more, but I think you're already feeling your own disease. I believe Americans are the masters at hyping the smallest, most filthiest of details. Of course, such an idiocy is only surpassed by the Arab's cowardice, their pitiful "oh, look, I'm the victim, so help me." Idiots.

I like "controversy?" Tell me, who defies controversy - is it I? No, it is not. Again, I must recite the "idiots" example, the ones who make controversy out to be what it is. This thread could have been ignored, or replied to with a little sense of decency, thus proving me wrong. But no, I was mostly proven right. Other than Ferret's reply to what I said, I was not surprised at all. I was expecting all of it.

Do I speak English? You could not even tell? Am I surprised?

As for the "award" thing, if you're talking about the CPA awards (or whatever awards the CPA have got now), then...you actually shock me for once! I didn't know you place that much value on such a...valueless, pointless "award."

"I hope this post wasn't a 'novel' to some of you; I tried writing it in a format kids would find pleasurable."

Killer Joe

I remember Duke from the MTGnews boards and thought to myself that he would be a great addition to our group.

Indeed, starting from day 1 he lit a fire so hot amongst us that it forever changed this place.

I KNEW he would be good for the site.

Hi Duke, do you still have the cards for your U/B Honey and Creme deck or whatever you called it?

Later, Mark

T

train

Pedophile...

Keep jigglypuff away from this man... and all the other youngins...

Apologies - I should have asked if you understood english... and who said you like controversy???...

As for the "award" thing, if you're talking about the CPA awards (or whatever awards the CPA have got now), then...you actually shock me for once! I didn't know you place that much value on such a...valueless, pointless "award."
No matter how much value a person would place on any object - it is the person receiving said object which must deal with it... and you'd probably deal with through means of a novel... of some sort...

or did you come here for the attention paid you by members here... did you miss your attention...

Are you not getting enough attention at the nursery?... do they just lock you up in a rubber-padded room and not listen to you...

from the sounds of it you don't even enjoy wasting the very air you breathe...

Tell me, "what is your name?", answering in a manner so as to not make yourself sound like an idiot...

B

Bob

Train:

You can't verbally attack DUke for a number of reasons.

1. DUke is probably much smarter than you and he'll end up kicking your ass anyway.
2. DUke has been around for years. You have been around for a month. He's got the edge in the senority department too.
3. Going along witht he last one, DUke is an old, and, even though he's controversial, repected member. (by most at least)
DUke is legendary, and he's an old hero if the CPA, even if he does seem to have a bit of an ego problem, he actually isn't bad. You may have taken over the CPA for a short while, but you aren't a "legendary CPA member." Most members who havent been here for a few months wouldn't even know who you are.
4. You are a hypocrite. Oh, DUke is controversial? Last time I checked, you were the one who gets in trouble for too much sexual innuendo and right wing posts.

Leave ol' DUkey alone, train. He's won more awards than you anyway.

D

DÛke

Hi YellowJacket - As a matter of fact, I don't have the list, but I can search for it if you want "honey and cheese" that bad. I'm actually surprised that anyone would remember that! :)

Bob - please don't speak any more words; your noise is beginning to make my ear bleed. I don't consider myself as any of the things you consider me.

train:

No matter how much value a person would place on any object - it is the person receiving said object which must deal with it...
And I'm trying to "deal" with the "said object," what's your point? You've made it quite obvious what I am trying to do, and you are surprisingly correct...what's the problem then?

Me, here for attention – maybe I should have stayed here for "attention," then, why would I "vanish?" Oh wait - but the attention I was receiving was "negative"...

..."and that's why he vanished!" Someone would say.

But am I not receiving negative attention now? I'm not about to vanish this moment.

You can go ahead and pretend that I am here to cause trouble, or for "attention," pretend whatever - I'm here to see if you guys are inherently stupid, or otherwise. Ferret suggests that you guys are smarter than you look...so maybe I should gamble, and trust his word, even though out of many people, you, train, have been a contrary specimen.

“And if I did not ‘understand’ English, yet you, Sir, are replying to me, I believe then, the idiot is you.”

B

Bob

*is offended*

...So you don't consider yourself a respected CPA member?

D

DÛke

...not any more or less respected than you or train. Sorry, but my being an "older" member here does not make me better than train...

T

train

You can't verbally attack DUke for a number of reasons.

1. DUke is probably much smarter than you and he'll end up kicking your ass anyway.
2. DUke has been around for years. You have been around for a month. He's got the edge in the senority department too.
3. Going along witht he last one, DUke is an old, and, even though he's controversial, repected member. (by most at least)
DUke is legendary, and he's an old hero if the CPA, even if he does seem to have a bit of an ego problem, he actually isn't bad. You may have taken over the CPA for a short while, but you aren't a "legendary CPA member." Most members who havent been here for a few months wouldn't even know who you are.
4. You are a hypocrite. Oh, DUke is controversial? Last time I checked, you were the one who gets in trouble for too much sexual innuendo and right wing posts.
1 - Apparently not... he still hasn't answered his question...
2 - Seniority means only discounts at restaurants and Medicare...
3 - And... that makes him no better than any of us...
4 - hypocrite how?... and there is nothing about right wing posts being banned anywhere...

Bob - please don't speak any more words; your noise is beginning to make my ear bleed. I don't consider myself as any of the things you consider me.
Open mouth - insert foot... Bob...

But am I not receiving negative attention now? I'm not about to vanish this moment.
I don't consider any of the attention you got to be negative from what was posted... and didn't ask you to vanish... as for leaving on attention and why you wouldn't have just stayed... to each his own... no time for a post during an entire semester is :confused: ...

I'm here to see if you guys are inherently stupid, or otherwise. Ferret suggests that you guys are smarter than you look...so maybe I should gamble, and trust his word, even though out of many people, you, train, have been a contrary specimen.
Better to not answer a question and look ingnorant than open your mouth and remove all doubt...
You can close your mouth now...

“And if I did not ‘understand’ English...
You're the one whom misunderstood plainly written statements composed of modern-day english...
I was more than capable of answering your question, as you have not answered mine...

T

train

Tell me, "what is your name?", answering in a manner so as to not make yourself sound like an idiot...