Innistrad Intro Packs: Spidey (Eldritch Onslaught) vs boogiepop (Repel the Dark)

B

boogiepop

UUD
Cast Hamlet Captain.
Done

Spidey: 5 *Cursed*
Hand: 0
Library: 27
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5

Burning Vengeance (Whenever I cast a spell from my graveyard, ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
Curse of the Bloody Tome (At the beginning of my upkeep, I put the top two cards of my library into my graveyard)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)
(U) Merfolk Mesmerist (1/2; U, T: Target player puts the top two cards of his library into his graveyard)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Dream Twist (FB: 1U)

Exile: Desperate Ravings, Curse of the Bloody Tome, Dream Twist, Silent Departure, Think Twice, Silent Departure, Think Twice
====================================================================
boogiepop: 18
Hand: 3
Library: 36
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,T) Plains
(U,U,T) Forest

(S) Hamlet Captain (2/2, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, other Human creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Benalish Veteran (2/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush
Exile:

B

boogiepop

None.

And I forgot this: Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, and Sharpened Pitchfork go to my graveyard.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Allrighty.

Untap, upkeep - put Island and Deranged Assistant into my graveyard, Draw

Mt

Done
Hand: 1
Library: 24
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5

Burning Vengeance (Whenever I cast a spell from my graveyard, ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
Curse of the Bloody Tome (At the beginning of my upkeep, I put the top two cards of my library into my graveyard)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)
(U) Merfolk Mesmerist (1/2; U, T: Target player puts the top two cards of his library into his graveyard)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island

Exile: Desperate Ravings, Curse of the Bloody Tome, Dream Twist, Silent Departure, Think Twice, Silent Departure, Think Twice, Dream Twist
Library: 33
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,T) Plains
(U,U,T) Forest

(U) Benalish Veteran (2/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork
Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD
Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island

Exile: Desperate Ravings, Curse of the Bloody Tome, Dream Twist, Silent Departure, Think Twice, Silent Departure, Think Twice, Dream Twist
Hand: 4
Library: 32
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork
Exile:

B

boogiepop

Now this is getting hilarious. Nope, no response.
Avacyn's Pilgrim and Plains go to the grave.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Woot!

Untap, upkeep - put Murder of Crows and Mountain in my graveyard, Draw

Ghoulcaller's Bell

Done
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) [color-silver]Ghoulcaller's Bell[/color] (T: Each player puts the top card of his library into his graveyard)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Murder of Crows, Mountain

Hand: 4
Library: 30
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains
Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD
Done

If you choose to mill at the end of my turn, I won't be responding , so you can go ahead and take your turn.

Library: 21
Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) [color-silver]Ghoulcaller's Bell[/color] (T: Each player puts the top card of his library into his graveyard)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Murder of Crows, Mountain

Hand: 5
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I do indeed mill you with the Mesmerist at the end of your turn.

Untap, upkeep - mill Island and Desperate Ravings, Draw

Sturmgeist

Done

Library: 18
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Mt x5
(T,T,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) Ghoulcaller's Bell (T: Each player puts the top card of his library into his graveyard)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)
(S) Sturmgeist (1/1; Flying; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in my hand; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Murder of Crows, Mountain, Island, Desperate Ravings (FB: 2u)

Library: 27
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains, two cards from Library
Exile:

B

boogiepop

Titanic Growth and Silver-Inlaid Dagger go bye bye.

UUD
Forest.
Done.
Same as last time: Mill to your heart's content.

Library: 18
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Mt x5
(T,T,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) Ghoulcaller's Bell (T: Each player puts the top card of his library into his graveyard)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)
(S) Sturmgeist (1/1; Flying; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in my hand; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Murder of Crows, Mountain, Island, Desperate Ravings (FB: 2u)

Library: 26
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains, Titanic Growth, Silver-Inlaid Dagger
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, milling you away....

Untap, upkeep - mill Geistflame and Mountain, Draw

Attack with the Sturmgeist
Responses/blocks/take it?
Hand: 2
Library: 15
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Mt x5
(T,T,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)
(T) Sturmgeist (2/2; Flying; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in my hand; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Murder of Crows, Mountain, Island, Desperate Ravings (FB: 2u), Geistflame (FB: 2R), Mountain

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains, Titanic Growth, Silver-Inlaid Dagger, two cards from library
Exile:

B

boogiepop

Hamlet Captain and Avacyn's Pilgrim go to the graveyard. How about milling some lands for a change, eh?
Take it. Dealt 2 (or more?)

Library: 15
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Mt x5
(T,T,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)
(T) Sturmgeist (2/2; Flying; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in my hand; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Murder of Crows, Mountain, Island, Desperate Ravings (FB: 2u), Geistflame (FB: 2R), Mountain

boogiepop: 16
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains, Titanic Growth, Silver-Inlaid Dagger, Hamlet Captain, Avacyn's Pilgrim
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Also adjusted your library count -2

No, just two damage, but I get to draw a card!

Cellar Door

Done
Library: 14
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Mt x5
(T,T,T,U,U) Island x5

(S) Cellar Door (3, T: Target player puts the bottom card of his library into his graveyard. If it's a creature card, I put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)

Library: 22
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains, Titanic Growth, Silver-Inlaid Dagger, Hamlet Captain, Avacyn's Pilgrim
Exile:

B

boogiepop

You already adjusted it in post #73.
U,U,D
Forest
Done

Library: 14
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,U) Mt x5
(T,T,T,U,U) Island x5

(S) Cellar Door (3, T: Target player puts the bottom card of his library into his graveyard. If it's a creature card, I put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)

Library: 23
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U,U,U) Forest

Exile:

B

boogiepop

Avacynian Priest to the grave.
You got yourself a little Skeletor.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Braaaaaaains!

Untap, upkeep - mill Island and Dream Twist, Draw

Attack with the Sturmgeist
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 11
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5

(U) Cellar Door (3, T: Target player puts the bottom card of his library into his graveyard. If it's a creature card, I put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield)

(U) Fortress Crab (1/6)
(T) Sturmgeist (3/3; Flying; ~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in my hand; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, draw a card)
(U) Zombie creature token (2/2)

Graveyard: Grasp of Phantasms (FB: 7U), Pitchburn Devils, Harvest Pyre, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab, Fortress Crab, Deranged Assistant, Burning Vengeance, Armored Skaab, Mountain, Island, Murder of Crows, Mountain, Island, Desperate Ravings (FB: 2u), Geistflame (FB: 2R), Mountain, Island, Dream Twist (FB: 1U)

Library: 22
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Plains
(U,U,U,U,U) Forest

Graveyard: Avacynian Priest, Jade Mage, Butcher's Cleaver, Unruly Mob, Spare From Evil, Unruly Mob, Overrun, Unruly Mob, Bonds of Faith, Thraben Purebloods, Bramblecrush, Hamlet Captain, Forest, Slayer of the Wicked, Sharpened Pitchfork, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Plains, Titanic Growth, Silver-Inlaid Dagger, Hamlet Captain, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Avacyn's Priest
Exile: