I'm going to Hell for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I don't share the guy's views 100% , I just acknowledge the same kind of archetypes, how silly some of them are, and how understandable others are. I don't agree with any presumption that atheists are st00p1d p30p3l and theism is the default. He just thinks that there are some types of atheists who are st00pid p30p3l. Once again. I don't hate tha playa, I just hate tha game.

D

DÛke

This is for all of you "special" people out there. You know who you all are.

Even the most astounding of literatures, of words, even those, when read by an average man, make no sense. The average man, however, sees his failure, his lack of sense, his inability to see not as his own failure, lack of sense, or deficiency - he sees it as the madness, the failure, lack of sense, and deficiency of he who spoke at all. And by thus, he can embrace his life once again, jubilant, in his triumph of having been not only the first to have misunderstood, but in having made sure that others such as him, other norms, misunderstand as well. And to that victory, he attributes much, much value, having acquired a following of those who understand him. So we can examine the average man now: he misunderstands, deliberately even, if only to accommodate few of those who can understand his nonsense. We can look at him and wonder why he is so lonely.

I'll wait until I'm proven right. And I'll grin silently thereafter.

:D

S

Svenmonkey

Just to let you know, you make no sense. :p

Note: I'm serious about that.

F

FmK-AnC

I write poetry... and i dont understand it while i write it, but afterwerd i understand the whole thing. Does that mean im average until its done, than im above average? or what does it mean?

-AnC

T

train

It means this:

You write poetry... and you dont understand it while you write it, but afterward you understand the whole thing.

I think you're just lost in the moment... and then once the words are in order and comprehensible because of the order you put them in... you now understand how you were expressing what you knew you were saying...

D

DÛke

<laughs out loud>

If we are to suppose that FmK was an average man, and that he misunderstood what I wrote, we would be wrong - because he asked of the meaning.

If we are to suppose that train was an average man, and that he misunderstood what I wrote, we would be right - for he, like I said, tried to drag another to his own misunderstanding (which he calls his "understanding.")
And by thus, he can embrace his life once again, jubilant, in his triumph of having been not only the first to have misunderstood, but in having made sure that others such as him, other norms, misunderstand as well.
Of course, this could be even more true, that is, when FmK nods and says, "ok, train is right, therefore that is what DÛke meant."

Just to stop annoying anyone: the whole thing was an allusion to few people who wrote in this thread, and did the dragging-down and beating-up. It is like the knife masked as a rose, a good back-stabber, a nice vengeance towards the light-haters, God-cravers, and the all-too-many retards, charmers, and liars...and all others with such a cancerous joy and happiness originating from a finally-convincing lie...

Here's something:
The clowns. The religious clown, nowadays, does not tackle the existence of God as a philosophical question, as he should – he does not consider the most important question: “where did we come from?” He merely submits to it as a fact, as a necessity; “God must exist!” – and only then, when he embraces it as an undeniable fact, he thinks: “Why does my God allow evil?” “Why does my God this…and that…” – consequently conceiving more questions and problems. At the end, having marveled in his little sewer of a playground, having entertained his fetish of God, having gratified his circular contemplation, he then “agrees to disagree” with himself, and decides to believe anyway. And behold! - for this is the good religious clown!

F

FmK-AnC

Now im an average man, i didnt understan a god damn thing you said... lol... but 1 question.... are you above average or below average when you understand something that somone has written/said?

-AnC

D

DÛke

I'll leave it up to you...
One is always left with a bitter flavor on his tongue, an unpleasant, foul bit of an aftertaste, having read of certain matters that the world worries about, treat as valued dilemmas, questions that need answers.

“What am I answering?” – one must answer this before answering any other questions. The headache one must endear so as to prove a Yes or a No, knowingly that the result will not be applied as an end for those of the beginning and those still to come, but with the utmost selfishness, attributes a value to it pertaining to the this and now, knowingly that it had no value at the lengths of yesterday, and will have no value at the lengths of tomorrow. How valuable is it?

To the answers of the this and now, a Yes is as valuable as a No – each with a sincere sense of reasoning that follows. Each is right. But the question itself – it is to be doubted until it bleeds, and bleeds not once, but as long as one can siphon from it, until one can see if it had a destiny of surviving as a question at all.

F

FmK-AnC

Originally posted by DÛke
Open Your Heart, and Push...the Limits...
may i ask, why you say to open your heart and push the limits(good qoute by the way), but when I or somone else do, you criticize us for it, its like your dont care what you say, as long as everyone else matches with it.
just a question, not meant in a rude way.

-AnC

D

DÛke

I have not a single care placed on who "matches" with my thought. I have been "praised" before, and even that I have attacked, and will attack should it happen again. What “match” do you speak of there?

Show me who even tried to open his heart...
Show me of he who has pushed a limit...
Show me, who is the one of us all here, who have thought about all of humanity, not simply you or I, Islam or Christianity...
Show me who questioned the believer...and still, questioned the unbeliever even more so? Show me who doubted the Yes and still raped the No...

And now tell me, who has the open heart?

S

Svenmonkey

Originally posted by DÛkeShow me, who is the one of us all here, who have thought about all of humanity, not simply you or I, Islam or Christianity...
I'm indescriminate in my hate for humanity, thank you very much. :)

D

DÛke

But you hate...

And you have a side...a "comforter," a Yes or a No of a sort...a "belief."

And what are beliefs? They are the first thing to be murdered.

The second is cultural and social value - all such values, not just the ones you dislike. All.

You need to start hoping for, not hoping of.

But from what I understand from befrore...you said such a thing is impossible.

The first advice, then, becomes: use something you have not used before - your will.

F

FmK-AnC

Originally posted by DÛke
And now tell me, who has the open heart?
Duke, I have an open heart, i will exept anything you say to me... i may not use it, but i will except it. I have nothing against the beliver, and i have nothing against the non beliver... Actually you remember me and my aethism, and how i dont want to belive... I have heard something new just today around 8:35 a.m that made me change that thought i excepted it, so now tell me i havent pushed the limits and opend my heart

PeAcE
-AnC

D

DÛke

You neither have opened your heart, nor have you pushed the limits. They were opened up for you; a limit that has not been set by you have been pushed, and were not pushed by you either. If opening one's heart meaning the acceptance or even tolerance of all fools, than by all means, you are as closed hearted as one can get. If pushing the limits meant that you adapt whatever sounds good to you, than by all means, you are like the believer, who believes only and only because it sounds "good" to him. My friend, that is utter stupidity. To change one’s state of mind that quickly…have you not a foundation for your earlier beliefs, to be dismissive in such a rude manner? Are I suppose you are like the rest of the animals...who sway and sway to the side without the waves, whichever side it might be...

Tell me, do you thank someone for letting you inhale air? Do you beg and work for air? Do you call it "pushing the limits" when someone finally lets you breathe the very air you were meant to breathe? Do you call that "opening your heart?" Or do you call it "tolerance?" Or what do you call it? Is it "pushing the limits" when someone tells you that the sky is blue, and that the leaves are green, and you believe him? My friend, that is utter stupidity.

Until you understand the meaning of the above...to me, you have only pushed yourself towards unbecoming. Like everyone has. And why? Because my friend, that is utterly stupid.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Open your heart... Push the Limits.... Draw the beauty to you in love....heartfelt love... beautiful love.... The muse is calling....

Dancing, diving into the water, cooled in the soul and spirit riding on wings of light. Pretty light. Beautiful light. The bliss is calling...

-Excerpt from Evanescence, Songs of the Island, by Suza An Kalormenn

F

FmK-AnC

dude, may i ask are you an animal as well, which fool are you? and where do you get off saying push the limits when you cant even come up with something alone?

-AnC

G

Gizmo

Religion?

*spits in distate*

They're just a choice of which flavour of archaic malignant mindset you'd like to delude yourself with.

D

DÛke

Not come up with something alone? To "push the limits" has always been my mantra. The "open your heart" part I borrowed from a music-project entitled "Enigma." The filthy crap that Shiro dragged you down to is something that I have never heard of - it is his own creation. Of course, now I can applaud my striking vision, which I will repeat:
And by thus, he can embrace his life once again, jubilant, in his triumph of having been not only the first to have misunderstood, but in having made sure that others such as him, other norms, misunderstand as well.
What an average clown you are...

Which animal am I? You tell me.

G

Gizmo

Is it just me, or did Duke just post a load of meaningless gibberish?

Status
Not open for further replies.