I'm going to Hell for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DÛke

It's not just you. Almindhra already "caught on that." It's not a revelation.

I am meaningless. And where does your meaningfulness come in?

G

Gizmo

My meaningfulness comes from my ability to post coherent sentences.

J

Jigglypuff

My meaningfulness comes from the friends that I make and the lives that I touch. (Could I get any more sappy?)

(- Steve -)

D

DÛke

That's true, Gizmo. Still, I have to wonder, if only to myself, why many still reply and argue with a meaningless spirit such as I. I wholeheartedly admit, I am very meaningless to most people...but is there anything new in that observation? Shall we remember it now, and shall we burn it in our minds and hearts, lest we recall it again and utter our words of it; or is it meaningful wasting one's time as such, recalling, and calling and uttering of the same thing over and over again?

After all, I said it before: I am the student, and you are the teacher. All I can do, thus by, is smile...

C

Chaos Turtle

Actually, Jigglypuff, that's not sappy at all. ;)
I'm the same way.

F

FmK-AnC

1 thing, why is it that duke is the one that everyone seems to "hate"? maybe its beacause he adds nothing but negitive things to everything... he is just going to dissagree with everything we say so it has no matter... and you must be some kind of animal **** beacause you must have some belief or disbelief or some stupid thing you worship...

-AnC

D

DÛke

Those who look down on me have one thing in mind: they think I look down on them. Little they know that I am in love with them all...and that my words try to nothing but pull them a little higher from their chairs, higher, higher from their dwellings. Dwellings make one lazy, do you not say so?

A ray of sunshine becomes ugly. Beauty becomes misery. And one still dwells in such a sewer why? I want to lift you up, just so I can put you down again...and when you think it is all "negative," it is because you saw your dwelling again, after you elevated higher up...you saw it all, and are wondering, why it looks unpretty; why the songs all-too-suddenly sound all-too-unmusical; it is because I plant a doubt in your heart, because I dislike the Yes as much as I dislike the No; it is because I do not belong to a “side.” It is because I am a child…

I have no beliefs. I worship no one but myself, for no one, no one has given me as much as I have given myself…and no one will ever, ever, come close to match the gift that I have given myself…

I love myself…yes…and that is how much I love everyone else. Most of them are jelous because I know myself that well, because I bow to no one but my shadow...they burn with envy, because they have wasted their lives kneeling to a rule, a justice, a goodness, and by thus and only by thus they have found their well of being...a well of being exterior of them. They are still missing something: life. They are in love, but I tell you to look at them: are they not lonely? Look at them...they strive for more...they are longing, wanting, filled with desiring for and a hoping of...look at them, they want to depart this life. Look at them, they hate this life. They are life-haters...are they ever satisfied?

People mistake my love for war and hatred…don’t they mistake themselves for a God exterior of them? What, would you not pity them if you sat in my chair and looked out my window?

You are over there, and I am elsewhere...we see different things. I can tell you that you see better than me, for that is exactly what you want to hear.

Ok, you are better than me. Or is that not good enough? You see, it is not your ears that matter, it is because you know...you know that "you are better than me" has no meaning...you want me to gratify your doubting heart, your unsettled mind, now...that you have lost your virginity to the "how" and the "when," now that you are able to see the "?"...which was ignored for all your life. Hey, don't blame your virginity on me...blame it on your parents, on your teachers, on your social life, and all your paradoxes and the lies you live...but most of all, yes, most of all, blame it on yourself, because you are the only reason why you dwell, no one forced you to think in any certain way, but you chose to think that way because it is always easier to accept an answer than to ask the question, or better yet, to question the question itself. Take your garbage, the mess that you call a "life," your tragedy, to the nearest bridge and dive without looking, dear friend, because you do nothing to this world but sustain a lie, you sit, and "dream" of this and that, you pitiful you, you weakling you, you thoughtless you...you parasite of a begger, of a tramp, you! You, the prostitue, for "freedom" and "liberty," you!

I am stupid, I have said that before, so do not let me bother you...you angel of life...you wiseman...you believer...you unbeliever...do not look at me, because I might hurt your hearts...yes, my questions are that ugly; if you are too innocent, than please, avoid me by all means...because I am a rapist of all hearts and beliefs, the grim reaper himself I am, and I'll step all over you if you're not too careful when you breathe your foul words...

G

Gizmo

Deary me, somebody does HAVE an ego, doesnt he.

The thing is, with your head so high in the clouds thinking worthy thoughts, I wouldnt be surprised if you end up tripping over one of the rest of us lying down here in the dirt.

You`re in severe need of a Rectal Craniotomy.

I bet your **** still smells, though.

Wake up, Duke. You`re a monkey in clothes, just like everybody else - we`re just a short evolutionary hop from eating fleas we pull from each others genitals.

Wanna know the purpose of life? It's to ****. Thats the bottom line. We are here to ****, and then die - you can feel as enlightened as you want, and in sixty years nobody is going to even remember your name, and if you`re still alive theres a good chance neither will you. Embrace the fundamental point of life itself - we are biological beings, we`re dirty, we`re nasty, we`re mean, we`re selfish, and we`re cruel - because we have to be, thats what Life (with a capital L) is all about. We`re made of messy little bits and pieces that squelch about, and leak, and cause a hell of a mess.

Take my advice, Duke. Put the mouse down, go into the bathroom, and have a good long wank. It`ll make you feel better, really it will. Tomorrow morning, get up nice and early, go out to the local park, and go and run till your chest hurts with the pain. Theres a whole world out there, and I cant help but feeling its going to turn out better than the one you inhabit in your head.

You talk down to us as though we are all terminally depressed with our lot... everybody but you is trapped in a joyless ratrace, and only YOU... that's it YOU...nobdoy else, just YOU... tou have the temerity to say that YOU are the second coming or something, the Buddha-lite, the burning bush. As a little reality check here, so I`d listen up... life is good. I repeat, life is good.

Get out head out of your oink and go have a look.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Once again guys, let's try to stay away from personal attacks. You can attack the idea in a nice way, but more like this and this goes to the Battle Forum.

T

train

I've never heard of "temerity"...

and does the "oink" automatically appear?...

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Self editing? That stuff's the *Sunstrike Legionnaire*!

D

DÛke

O! not another tragedy do I behold! not another senseless ear, blinded eyes, confused, decaying, unbecoming specimen am I observing! O! My O my!

Gizmo, does the term "stupid" mean anything to you? I sure hope so, not that I am implying that you are stupid or anything. Let us see: did I call myself stupid? Why, YES! Did I imply that I am ignorant? Why, of course! Can one go back and see where I have suggested such habits of myself? With an extreme certainty! So what is this rubble, this garbage, this stench that I smell, this nonsense, this voiceless noise that I hear? It must be Gizmo, again, having not comprehended what I said, having not indulged himself, with such a tasteless erotic manner, in his own filth - albeit - what he calls an "opinion." What? Did you miss it when I confessed that I am stupid? What? Do I have to repeat myself? What? Are you not satisfied, do you still want me to kneel down before you and pretend that you are right, simply to silence that mess you puke all-so-constantly? What – if I call myself “better” you condemn me, if I call myself “worse” you condemn me; do you want me silent? Perhaps, then, you should become silent before us, dear Gizmo, lest you imply that you somehow have a right over us…

What? Am I not happy? O, of course I am. But have I seen others just like me falter? Of course I have. Do I know that many still to come will falter? Of course I do. Do I know why? YES - yes, and I say "yes" with my entire ego, my pride - I put my life into this "yes." Unlike many, when I say "I," I mean it. My “yes” is not like yours, it is not about “an opinion,” it is not about some pathetic, false, deceiving so-called a “moral dilemma;” I do not revolve around your human politics, your “cultural values,” the paradox of garbage that you call a “social life.”

Gizmo, I sincerely, read this carefully, SINCERELY understand your general advice - it has been provided to me before. I appreciate it, I really do, UNFOURTANTLY (or fortunately?), I happen to want to show the world something that they seem to have forgotten. Who am I? Just a STUPID little boy, a child and nothing more, a downright filthy animal, much like you and everyone else; the difference between you and me, however, rests solely on the fact that I'm willing to at least try, even if hopelessly, where as you are unwilling, or maybe you have tried and failed, or maybe you are at all not what you build yourself up to be…

Who am I? NO ONE. But that does not make me a “nobody.”

I say “I” and I’m willing to back it up…I don't shapeshift to the suitable moment, much like the shapeshifters, those filthy clones that dare call themselves "civilized." I don't find JOY in an agreeible opinion - I don't "shut up" once someone agrees with me, but I doubt EVEN that...AND all of it is my JOY...what? I suppose your type of joy should be the norm? LET US look at the norm from a faraway distance - it is unmusical.

The rest, they say "I" and they say it with shame - they are clowns and jokers, they are like strealthy rats that seek the profitable moment, the agreeible opinion...I call those the unbecoming. Yes, the "unbecoming." Am I unbecoming with them? MOST LIKELY...but I realize it...and if NOTHING else, at least I am willing...

One might as well step over them and leave them under...

O! Hitler!

F

FmK-AnC

See... now duke that was intelligent... you just have a diffrent understanding of life than others... i just think it seems like you would rather use it to attack people and make them feel lesser than they are... instead maybe you should use it to help them with understanding... eh?

-AnC

A

Almindhra

Gizmo.....For once I will have to say you are a great man....

But only this once....

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

My meaningfulness comes from my ability to post coherent sentences
I think this is my favorite quote a CPA member has ever said.

D

DÛke

"Western philosophy." "Eastern thought."

The "western people," the "eastern slaves."

"Politics."

"Religion."

"Culture."

"Social values."

"Relationships."

Do people believe themselves at all? How...unconvincing...

<laughs his ********************* off>

Most people are lesser than they really are...let us not blame it on someone in particular...

S

Svenmonkey

Originally posted by DÛke:
Most people are lesser than they really are...
So... I'm lesser than I am? I'm pretty sure that makes no sense...

And what do all those words and phrases you cited actually have to do with believing in oneself? Some of them make some obscure bit of sense, but "relationships"?

J

Jigglypuff

I believe myself. Whether or not I can justify that belief to anyone's satisfaction is up to them, for I'm not too good with words. I know that I believe myself and I try to act according to my personal beliefs.

(- Steve -)

A

Aku Necromancer

I am a believer, no regrets. Chances are great I will never convince many people that the Bible is valid and God is real, but at least he knows I have tried. When I am proved wrong, I will believe, however I will also be dead. The path forks here, humans either live forever or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.