I don't know how to...

D

DÛke

...trust me. He really thinks you sound like a dying Jerry Springer.

Why is everyone trying to make him feel good? You're not a good singer, so don't be too proud there, Apollo. Just don't! You're the worst noise my ear has ever heard in my whole entire freakin' life! How did you manage to "adopt" such horrible way of vibrating sounds?

Istanbul, so you have more than two personalities? That's good, I think...keep up the one you have right now, I like it more than your old one. :)

M

MrXarvox

*Tzyver pries open Apollo's beak, and pours sand inside, making sure to use the "slow" sand this time.*

That ought to shut him up...

I

Istanbul

*Istanbul plays Song of Silence, Aura of Silence, and any other card with 'Silence' in its title on Apollo*

Make the hurting stop!

D

DÛke

...if you didn't "adopt" this horrible vibration coming from that hole in your face, than I truely feel sorry, for you have the worst voice! Glasses and windows were shattered, ears were hurt, and dreams were corrupted with...um...that thing you call "singing"...

You make take it as a compliment, but your voice is something "out of this world"...if you know what I mean...

A

Apollo

Wow! Out of this world! That's the highest compliment yet!

And Istanbul liked my singing so much, he gave me free Magic cards! It was a strange choice of cards, but it was a nice gesture anyway.

[me]spits out Xarvox's sand, because he doesn't know what the heck that means, and keeps on singing.[/me]

D

DÛke

...get it, what's "homecheese"?

Anyway, Apollo is being offensive! I talked to him on AIM, but he didn't know it was me...and he said that I misspell a lot of words...I mean, after all THIS, he dares! <Agh!>

Apollo, man, I want you bad...for ONE reason...I want to rip your head off your body, and show it to all of the Phoenix community, so they know that they can't insult me! <dang>

What's your address? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I know, it's 80's/early 90's street/hip-hop slang for "homeboy" or "homeslice", which in turn spawns the slang "homie" which pretty means "my boy" or "my bud".

Any way you look at it, it was funny to me because it's pretty old...

A

Apollo

I know it was really TomB I was talking to. Fess up, man!

Oh, and my adress is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington. Just go up to the front door, knock, and tell them why you want to see me.

D

DÛke

...but Apollo, I wouldn't tell your parents or whomever answers the door my super secret plans! I'm not stupid you know...I'll tell them, um...wait, you know the movie "The Cable Guy", right? I'll make your life very miserable, just like the cable guy did to that one dude, in that one movie...I'll make your friends and parents like me, and make YOU dislike me, and MAKE YOU look like the bad guy...<laughs> while I take over your family, friends, and any "relationships" that you might be enjoying in your current life span. :)

THEN, after making them like me, I'd eradicate you from the face of the planet...none of the people whom are close to you will suspect me...especailly when I act super cool, and "sad" about your "enigmatic" death. I'll go with the flow, and then...I'll make sure they all forget you, and remember me. I'll replace you. ;)

Yep...there you have all my plans...

D

DÛke

...end of THIS game.

Did I offend you in ANY way Apollo? Well, I really didn't mean it...wait...now that I think about it, I do mean it. :)

A

Apollo

Nah, DUke. I've got a pretty thick hide. I know this is all in good fun (I hope!:)).

When I do get offended, you'll know it because I'll be blasting you with petty, incoherent insults that have no grounding in real life. It's happened.

Does this mean you won't be visiting?

D

DÛke

...I'll be visiting, you can count on that...

I'll also do "all of the above"; count on that too. I don't forget easily y'know...what you did is burned within, and I will avenge...maybe not now, maybe not tommorow, and heck...maybe not even in this lifetime...but an avenger's soul could not die until it gets what it seeks: revenge. So, suppose I wouldn't make it to your little phoenix world in this lifetime, I will make it in the other life. You might not be living that "other" life, but I will, and even if you're just bones...I'll make sure I'll make "Apollo-Bone Soup"...no matter what, you will not escape. At the least, your bones will be a fine meal, which isn't half bad. :)

"Not a single spelling error...NAH!"

[Edited by DÛke on 01-14-01 at 01:33 AM]

D

DÛke

...fragile mistake easily disappears. Another thing that will "easily disapear" is you.

A

Apollo

I believe you also misspelled "buried."

NAH!!!:)

Also, you couldn't make "Apollo-Bone Soup" because I'd be reincarnated and my bones would disappear. But yes, I do easily disappear.

D

DÛke

...I hate you!

I do misspell a lot don't I? In MTGnews, it was Nivelimac, in here...it's you...how would you like me to "remind" you of each word you misspell? That'd be fun, wouldn't it now? Yeah...I think that's what I'll do...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Apollo: Dont them pheonix birds have hollow bones?

Duke: YOUR were nivelmac!? I thought that was Zadok! Who was Zadok then? Btw, I was "HiImAnIdiot200"...remember me?