I don't know how to...

D

DÛke

...!

That's what I'm talkin' about, Ice Cream Dude! Yep! That's what I wanted to see...thanks!

I hope Apollo is so pissed of! I don't see how could anyone be pissed of by this, but he might be! I heard he's of the "sensitive" type...<laughs>...whatever THAT is supposed to mean...

Anyway, we all know how Apollo will rise again, like a phoenix...I hate that...I want him gone, permenatly...how...I don't know...

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]watches Xarvox attempt to destroy creation[/me]

All I can say is 'Quaint, but pitiful' Back to the real fun!

[me]orders a brigade of mercenaries to keep pelting bird boy with water balloons until he gets put out[/me]

Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

A

Apollo

Hmm. A hurricane and water balloons, eh?

[me]looks at the oncoming onslaught. A glint enters his eye. He spreads his wings and heads straight into it.[/me]

I'M SINGING IN THE RAIN
SINGING IN THE RAIN
WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING
HAPPY AGAIN!

Gee, I'm so pissed off.:) Does that make you happy, DUke?

D

DÛke

...you're singing in the freakin' rain! Plus, you're probably standing on terra firma (solid ground, Latin)! How does that piss me off! No, no...see, what I had in mind was <opens his agenda>...um, what I had in mind was:

<10 years later>

And that's IT! See, it's that simple! I only wanted ALL that to happen to you! BUT no,
You're singing in the rain, while having a wonderful feeling, and feeling happy again...

That doesn't show any sign of pain!

N

nodnarb24

His singing is causing me pain.
[me]'s ears start to bleed.[/me]
STOP SINGING!!! YOUR A HORRIBLE SINGER!!!
[me]puts a cork in Apollo's pie hole.[/me]
Thats better.

I

Istanbul

I kill everyone and the whole world in a way that nobody can ever prevent or ever could so that nobody could possibly stop me and anyone that tries is instantly erased from existence by a time distortion effect because I go back in time and kill their parents before they're ever born so everybody and everything is destroyed except me 'cause I'm omnipotent so nyeah.

Tee-hee. :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] ,sitting on the edge of the demon world, watches Istanbul destroy the earth , takes his pen and crosses off "destroy earth" on his things to do list, and proceeds to the next thing on his list "pick up milk" [/me]

D

DÛke

...rieeeght.

Can you all just see it comin'?

<regenerates>

It's that easy, isn't it? Oh, and what happened to your grammer Istanbul? There were no periods, commas, and it was just a complete run-on sentence...

Apollo, I'll destroy you...you'll see...it's just a matter of time...non of these fools can destroy you like I will...they're all too...um...gentle...

You'll see.

M

MrXarvox

*Tzyver becomes angry that no one realizes the magnitude of the total destruction of all existence, then gets his sense of humor back and decides to screw with people's minds*

You know, it seems to me, that if you build a fire inside a microwave, it will cook things much faster!
I think I'll go do that now, and I think you should all do the same!

*Everyone sets their microwaves on fire*

Mahahahaha! I destroyed all the microwave ovens in the land! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Quick! Let's stuff Apollo in the last microwave before MrXarvox destroys it!

[me], along with all you faithful, devoted CPA members out there, shoves Apollo into the microwave before MrXarvox burns it.[/me]

Get out of that one, mon oiseaux!

D

DÛke

...but I'm not gonna eat it, because it has "Apollo" written all over it's flavor...(whatever that is).

Anyway...Apollo...be prepared when your day comes. :)

A

Apollo

Nobody likes my singing.:(

[me]walks away with his face down, sobbing.[/me]

D

DÛke

...feeling a bit sorrow! Thank you God, and thank you whomever said that Apollo does not know how to sing...that made him feel just a bit bad, and I thank you for that, whomever is the great worker of making him cry like that! :)

I

Istanbul

thats becaus its EVIL ISTANBUL!!!! muhahahahaha

istanbul killz duke without possbillity of regenerasion

N

nanokill

MR. X stop doing the schitzo tzyver persona..plz.....it it getting on my nerves....just be Mr. tzyver Xarvox.......

"apollo don't feel bad..you singing isn't too head bursting....it's just you loud, high pitched, earspliting notes that grate our ears....just turn it down a notch"

D

DÛke

...is it just me, or does Istanbul have two personalities? The strict, cold, unforgiving, straight forward one, AND the cheery, funny, completely insane one? That's weird, but it's cool :). Oh, and I don't have to "regenerate" because I didn't die. <grin>

Anyway, Nanokill...what are you trying to do, make Apollo feel good about his singing? I can't believe this! Someone out there finally made Apollo cry, and then someone else comes and "calms" him down! That's not good...

Well, Apollo, ignore Nano's nice behavior...you're singing sucks really bad...and I mean REALLY bad. I mean, your voice broke my computer monitor screen, and we're not even in the same freakin' state! I'm half deaf now, thanks to your "unique" voice! Don't worry, doctors said they'll "repair" my ear, BUT what they said they can't repair is YOUR voice! I've never heard such a...um...a...a "unique" weapon of mass destruction! Your voice is dangerous (not against me though.) :)

I

Istanbul

I've got a lot more than two personalities, homecheese. I just bring a few out at a time to play.

Apollo, seriously, man...your voice sounds like two wookies singing karaoke while being kicked in the nuts. You sound like Gilbert Gottfriend mating with a wild leopard. Don't sing. Ever. Your voice scares...and scars...small children. Fran Drescher called...she wants you to SHUT UP.

M

MrXarvox

Hey, so I have multiple personalities...

So what?

*Tzyver throws a handful of sand at nanokill, vaping him.*

*Mr. Xarvox pulls out the Imperial Darkrose (another staff) and whacks nanokill over the head.*

X: Hehehehehehehe
Tzyv: Hehehehehehehe

A

Apollo

Wow! Nano said my singing wasn't too bad! And DUke thinks it's a secret weapon! And Istanbul is comparing me to famous celebrities!

I feel so much better.:)

[me]brightens up and gives a big smile and starts singing again.[/me]