I don't know how to...

D

DÛke

...fight! Well, I do know how to kick box in real life, but I have no clue how you guys fight in here! Not that I really want to know, but could someone show me a demonstration of a "beat up"? Could someone, for a slight example, beat Apollo up for me? JUST so I could see how you do it? I'm paying some of you, or not really, to beat...or...actually, JUST to demonstrate...on Apollo...yep, that's it! :D

Beat him up, right here! Oh, and this will also "increase your post count", so come on in, and join the...um...fun...and beat, or...I mean, "demonstarte" on Apollo...

Show him that a phoenix, CAN and hopefully, by ALL your powers, WILL NOT rise from its burned up ashes!

H

Hawaiian mage

There aren't any rules to it at all, just post "I beat up Apollo" and there you go.

Of course, the fun part isn't winning but being creative with your attacks. If you want a battle that you win, click the link in my sig, theres a great RPG there. But this place is just more... casual with the battleing.

But since this is probably just a lame excuse to beat up on Apollo...

[me]rips out SUPER SOAKER CPS 3000!!! Fire![/me]

Or something like that...

A

Apollo

See, it's just like this:

[me]picks up a 2 by 4 and whacks himself over the head with it. He then chomps on his own talon, and flies headfirst into a wall. His orcs look on, confused.[/me]

Now you try!

D

Duel

Okay, I'll try

[me]picks up a 2 by 4 and whacks Apollo over the head with it. He then chomps on Apollo's talon, and throws him headfirst into a wall. Apollo's orcs look on, confused[/me]

Was that right?

D

DÛke

...seriously destroy...or, just "demonstrate" on him a bit...say...tougher? I want him gon---or, um...just, let me put it this way: "not in one piece".

I'll provide you with weapons and anything you'd like. Pretend you all are in the Matrix, you wish something up, and you'll get it...just um...kil---or, "demonstrate". :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] takes out his trusty blunt object on a stick and smashes Apollo into tiny bits, while tacky pink flamingos eat his eyes [/me]
is that what you wanted DUke
[me] vanishes,leaving the arena [/me]

D

DÛke

...but, I would have liked seeing Apollo suffer for a bit before vanishing like that...anyone else? Pretend it a gift for me...an early birthday gift or something...

Kill him, yeah...make him suffer...OH yeah!

N

nodnarb24

[me]shots apollo out of the sky with a 12 gauge shotgun.[/me]
[me]has apollo spin the wheel of torture and it lands on "anal pear".[/me]
[me]shoves the anal pear (censured due to inappropriate content).[/me]
[me]sends his rat horde to bite at Apollo while he his alive.[/me]
[me]infects Apollo with the plague.
* Apollo dies a horrible death 3 days later.[/me]

H

Hawaiian mage

And NOW we take his brain and put it in a jar with cable jumpers to keep the brain alive for eternity.

Hwaa ha ha ha ha ha!

K

K9Archmage

[me] does his world famous universe-inversion trick by doing the hokey-pokey, and mumbling incantations. [/me]

Guess what? Everything you know is wrong! Black is white ,up is down, and short is long.

[me] spreads a plague on everyone except teferi. So, since the universe is inverted, only teferi is infected. His butt inflates to the size of a football field, then he blows up.[/me]

Hoipa

K

K9Archmage

Oh, wait. I was supposed to kill Apollo, wasn't I? Oh well. Too late now.

Oh, yeah, i almost forgot...
OHMYGOD! I killed Teferi! I'm a bastard!

Hoipa

C

Cateran Emperor

But remember, "You only hurt the ones you love."

[me]draws the Evisceratin' Scythe v 2.0 and slashes Bird Boy in half. Then proceeds to slash that in half, repeat until no longer recognizable. Then scatter remains unto the Four Winds[/me]

D

Duel

[me] puts on dark sunglasses and the dojo outfit[/me]
You think that's web you're spamming?

A

Apollo

You love me? Why, Mr. Emperor, I never knew you cared!:)

Ouchies.

N

nanokill

"torture...i know"

(grabs apollo and straps him down in front of tv, then makes him watch old barney and teletubby reruns)

(releases apollo after 10 days where he is now an incoherent idiot babbling about how he "loves you")

"oh wait..wasn't he already like that.." :) j/k

N

nanokill

[me] restores apollo back to way he was before the reruns(hence wipes apollo's memory of last 10 days)[/me]

"though that isn't much better........."

D

DÛke

...!

I bring you guys here, PAY you, and you basically sit down and, um...tell each other how you LUVE one another!? What's goin' on! I think we're beginning to feel the wrath of 2001! Luve? Yeah...

Ok, I guess there is no one strong enough to REALLY torture Apollo! I would, but we're not in real life...I can't fight in here...Multani...yeah, I think Multani could destroy Apollo! Yep...

Any takers? A free butt-kicking!

I also want Hawaiian Mage to be completely destroyed out of this universe.

Those kids need to learn! :D

N

nodnarb24

We aren't doing a good enough job?

[me]cuts off DÛke's head and puts it in a jar, like in Futurama, then puts the jar in front of a live performance of Barney. Then Nodnarb24 puts a spider inside of DÛke's head and have it lay eggs. When the eggs hatch they gradually feed off of DÛke's brain.[/me]

Anyone care to add?