I don't know how to...

F

fuzzy510

[me]takes a sledgehammer and bashes the rest of DÛke's body to a mashed, bloody pulp. DÛke yells out in agony, knowing that even if he were to escape, he wouldn't have a body to go back to.[/me]

I think that'll work. Is that good DÛke?

H

Hawaiian mage

[me] fuses all protons in his body together into one massive unstable atom... then explodes...[/me]

Hwaa ha hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

T

Teferi

[me] phases himself in and shots K9 then sticks a spear through his @$$ and roasts him over the fire like a pig [/me]

ah that feels better

D

DÛke

...? You all are killing me? I'm sorry, but DON'T make me bring TheOrgg on you...he knows my past of being impervious. He tried killing me once, and...he...um..."failed". :)

*DÛke regenerates

See? It's all a matter of writing mere "words"!

*Nodnarb is dead

There. :D

A

Apollo

Geez, DUke, going after me is one thing, but going after HM is another. I'm just a lowly phoenix, but HM commands a mighty dragon! He might unleash its wrath on you for even daring to mention killing him!

Oh, and you can't regenerate, because you were never actually killed.:)

Oh, and thanks, Nano and Nodnarb. Finally, someone came to the defense of the poor, innocent little birdy.

D

DÛke

...I guess I have a "regeneration sheild" now...so...um...NAH! :)

Hawaiian Mage? Dragon? Laugh out loud! Yeah, right...and I'm the king of Cateran Overlords...or, no...that's what Cateran Emperor is for...I'm the king of Angels! He says dragons...hehehe...yeah, right...

Well, what beats you, Apollo? I want you destroyed! For all those times you say I can't take a joke! For all those times...those times, when you um, make fun of me! I want you, gone! Even if I have to "battle" myself! :D

N

nanokill

hey DÜKE...The orgg could annihilate you if he wanted..you just kind of have people beat the crap out of you and then say you can just regenerate like that snaps fingers...it gets lame after awhile...[me] casts anti-regen on duke

anti-regen
enchantment
can't be countered
can be target of spells or abilities
can be cast as an instant
anti-regen disappears after 14 turns

after spell is cast on duke, i simply walk away to leave him prey to who ever wants to attack him...though i pity any who would try..he is powerful, and eventually that spell wears off....

N

nanokill

and since when are you "king of the Angels" mister "black beast" ....I don't think so......try another gimmick.....

D

DÛke

...the King of Angels! Ask anyone! Go ahead! <waits for Nanokill to ask> SEE?

Oh...so you all are trying to "beat" the "crap" out of me now, huh? Ok...

<From the skies behind comes an Angel, the camera zooms WAY too close, so that you could see her...um...> WAIT! CHANGE the view of the camera! This is a PG-13 show! THAT view rates it "X" <camera zooming direction changes; now you could see that it's Selenia>

NAH! Take that you...you all whom are trying to "kill" me!

Selenia saves DÛke by casting "Snap Her Thing".

I'm saved.

Now, kill Apollo AND/or Hawaiian Mage...

N

nodnarb24

Actually if you dig up the old battles you can clearly see that nanokill is the king of angels.

[me]snaps his fingers and DÛke is destroyed and cannot be regenerated.[/me]

K

K9Archmage

Remember everyone! Death is not the answer to everything! Torture has its merits! MWAHAHAHHAHA!

Hoipa

D

DÛke

...thought I'd say this, but I actually agree with K9! <God help me> :)

See, you all just came and "destroyed" Apollo, but I want him to suffer, and feel his own blood rejecting his inocent, weak mind...I want him to see how his blood is leaving him...I want him to feel a little of pain! Not just "you're dead"!

See, Apollo, this is what you get for messing with me! ;)

And, for the King of Angel, ok...he's the "king". :D

K

K9Archmage

Damn. Somebody agreed with me. Well, there goes the world record...

Hoipa

C

Cateran Emperor

Wait a second, isn't blood supposed to be colored red whenever you say it DUke?

Oh well. Nanokill beat you to the "King of Angels" crown. Sorry there, but Selenia is actually...

A SPY

*Selenia turns around and throws DUke to the ground for looking up her toga-ish dress thing.

A

Apollo

Actually, I get a bad headache every time I reincarnate. So, actually, I do feel pain. So there!

M

MrXarvox

*Tzyver's red eye appears in the shadows.*

You all speak of death and torture? Bah! I am the torch! I am that which burns! My grip is of the cosmos contracting, and you think you know how to KILL?

*Tzyver's cloak begins to flutter slightly as wind begins to pick up*

I have a pocketful of sand. Do you know what SAND is for? (this statement is referenced by other posts)

*wind slowly climbs to gale force, yet Tzyver's voice is still clear. You can see the clouds above starting to converge on the Battle Arena*

Foolish little people... may you all feel my pain..

*the wind is now deafening, the sky is black, all that is visible is Tzyver's glowing red eye. It appears to flicker, then sparks of electricity jump across it. He opens his other eye, and the sparks are doing the same. Lightning flashes, revealing that Tzyver has raised the Broken Hammer (which is, for future reference, the shattered handle end of a noble fighting staff owned by me... and the signature weapon of Tzyver the Burning)*

Otana...

*Thunder claps echo about in the darkness, rain pelts the earth with bullet-like force*

Tzyv...

*View from space: there is a huge gray cloud formation overtop of the eastern portion of the United States. All other clouds seen to be gravitating toward it and joining it in a downward whirlpool-esque plunge, boiling back up again around the edges. All of a sudden, one side of the Earth seems to slide off of the other, with the storm at the center. But the world itself is not alone, the rest of space shears with it.*

E Viira.

*All existence is split crosswise, and then contracts to overlap. Tzyver then makes a full about turn with the Broken Hammer, and nothing exists any longer.*

And so it goes...

N

nanokill

"nice story Mr. Xarvox....pretty good piece of writing....of course considering how the powers of a cpa member are only limited to their creativity and imagination...you wiping out existence would be pretty hard to do.

"For example, take ..let me think....I know ransac and DÜke :p snaps fingers and an immobolized ransac and DÜke stand before all,they like to do they kind of posts such as the one i am doing right now, you all know the type, the all powerful, i am immortal, omnipotent, invicible, my will is all posts. Take for example when DÜke says that in a battle where he seems to have be annihilated by 30 people, he simply posts that he regenerates or cannot be harmed... where's the fun in that why not think of some creative way to dodge the attacks..or kill the attackers before they hurt you. Of course many here..my self included have done similar things such as this........and take ransac , he posts where as soon as he makes his entrance into a fight everyone's cloths turn black, problem with that is their clothing wouldn't be able to be altered by one person, for anyperson here is a match for anyone else...except maybe the founders and moderators..they can do a bit more than normal..such as delete an entire post or thread. another thing on the clothing...the powers and apperance here are only limited by the mind that wields them...think mental or astreal projections of self..which are altered by the subconscious then displayed.....the possiblities here are endless at the cpa..that what makes it so much fun..and thats why i can back.........and now just to annoy mr.xarvox.....

[me] appears next to mr.x and casts a littlemagic on the broken hammer, nullifying it's power for a day and thus saving existence.[/me]

or i could....

[me] appears next to mr.x, i stop the staff short with a block from Cor'ith, my angel's touch rune sword, it stops the staff and the two weapons negate each other, draining their power for a few days,thus saving existence[/me]

"see..this is fun..you can goof around all you want..no holds barred that kind of thing..."

M

MrXarvox

I pull the "crossing of negation" on you, which isn't even a spell. Manipulation of all existence it is, and I do a miniature version of the All-Ending Routine, thus splitting open reality and having the fissure swallow you. I then close it back up, and continue with my, well, I don't suppose you can call it destruction, more like negation...

Oh BTW, the Broken Hammer isn't necessary to the whole routine, but it is used to split the Earth in half because when properly charged (i.e., by a Convergence Storm), it shatters anything it touches.
So blocking it would only annoy Tzyver further, and make him work faster, because anger is his motive.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Translation of previous posts, for the layman:

MrXarvox: I destroy the world
nanokill: no you don't I stop you
MrXarvox: You don't stop me, I stop you from stopping me and I destroy the world faster

Anyway, here is my attempt to kill Apollo:

[me]casts Gravity Sphere, so everybody falls down, including Xarvox - tough break, man - and Selenia.... on DÛke - not so tough break.[/me]

You know the saying that if a butterfly flaps its wings, a tornado will start or something like that? This could apply here (regardless of whether it is actually true or not...)

[me]waves his 17,024 arms around a lot. He thus starts a hurricane, and it kills Apollo, in addition to pissing Selenia off (as if she wasn't pissed off already).[/me]

Is that to your liking, DÛke?

M

MrXarvox

If a hurricane starts from the flapping of a butterfly's wings, then what is the result of my Convergence Storm?

Scary thought.

Tzyver has destroyed all of existence. He then realizes that he is still there. "Smeg" he thinks, and mentally creates a whole new universe out of random neural firings. Everyone from CPA is reincarnated, because they're all the products of neural misfirings anyway. And the whole world, because it was made by me :D is landscaped with tall spires of obsidian and rivers of flame...
This is the Battle Arena of the new age!

Muhahahahahahaha *Tzyver cackles, and then leaves the area, having blown off some steam.*